• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Clinton N'Jie

how close is very close, what time-frame are we talking here do you think?

I read above somewhere that Werner has signed a new contract? Perhaps all eggs are in the Njie basket?

Surely to GHod we have got to be in negotiations with one of these?

48 hours?

Bingo%202.jpg

I read above somewhere that Werner has signed a new contract? Perhaps all eggs are in the Njie basket?

Surely to GHod we have got to be in negotiations with one of these?

is that what the article above translates as? there is no news of him signing a new contract on any other sites

Norwegian journalist that claims njie will sign for spurs says he has it from french journalists that cover Lyon. The norwegian journo covers the french league for a norwegian newspaper, so he should have some plausible connections.

Norwegian journalist that claims njie will sign for spurs says he has it from french journalists that cover Lyon. The norwegian journo covers the french league for a norwegian newspaper, so he should have some plausible connections.
Yeah right, just like Berahino is buying a flat in North London and Adebayor has agreed a deal with Villa :insert pinocchio smiley:

Since his injury in Montreal, Clinton Njie performs care Tola Vologe. Absent from training grounds, the young Cameroonian arouses desires at this time of the summer transfer window. Under contract until 2019, the native of Douala could slip in the coming days at Tottenham. L'Equipe revealed in its edition dated Thursday that Lyon leaders have refused an offer (EUR 12 million + 3 million bonus) made by management Spurs.

According to the daily sports newspaper, the club Jean-Michel Aulas would claim 15 million euros to release his player aged 21. Solicited by Olympique Lyonnais in-and-repeatedly agent Clinton Njie is ripe in silence. To be continued so.

http://www.olympique-et-lyonnais.com/mercato-clinton-njie-en-partance-pour-tottenham,106305.html

so by tomorrow morning we will have English journalists quoting Norwegian jounalists who are quoting French journalists, and by tomorrow afternoon the ITKs will jump on the bandwagon

I saw him play last year in France and he reminded me of Shaq Coulhirst - bad touch, inconsistent and a headless chicken.

Let's get him in

Back