• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Now that we have ended the season with 86 points the only thing that will make the season even better is Ajax winning the Europa Cup :D

Now that we have ended the season with 86 points the only thing that will make the season even better is Ajax winning the Europa Cup :D
Going to say it would have loved to have won the europa Cup. Loved the season but couldn't honestly say wouldn't prefer 2 cups even if it meant sixth.

Suppose that's what 150m per year gets you

Going to say it would have loved to have won the europa Cup. Loved the season but couldn't honestly say wouldn't prefer 2 cups even if it meant sixth.

Suppose that's what 150m per year gets you
three cups if you count the community shield, lol

Do other countries have their own version of the community shield?

If I was in charge of football, and money was not a factor, I think I'd do without.

I'd swap our season for their's tbh. Wouldn't swap the football, but they have still taken two trophies. If not for Dortmund we'd have probably won it last year, I don't see any problem with going for that trophy.

They won things. We didn't. They had a better season, imo.
I'm feeling the same right now, seeing all the ManU fans I know celebrating... as (despite the dismal football they've endured this season) they've got CL to look forward to next season (with a higher seeding than Spurs nonetheless) plus 2 trophy wins to reminisce about (albeit not the most prestigious ones) whilst we've ultimately ended up with another "record-points-haul" which might prove to be the foundation for another glorious era for Tottenham... hopefully our Top 2 finish will attract the right calibre of players to allow Pochettino to further improve our squad, so this time next season we'll be celebrating Tottenham winning the league title...

Ridiculously over-simplified, but I think deep down you know that..

Not really - I'm also of the opinion that Ramos was one of our best ever managers in the Prem because he won a trophy and did what Harry, AVB and Poch couldn't do. I just have a preference for winning things over league finishes, within reason.

If we're actually comparing ourselves to United then I'd rather be in our position. We've got a stable team, youth coming through, bags of potential.

They've got Mourinho, who will provide short term success at best. I wouldn't bet on United getting getting any silverware next season either.

I know sometimes players can eventually force transfers to clubs they want to go, but I trust and hope Levy will no longer sell any player to Man Utd (especially now under Mourinho but even long after he has gone)

Horrible man, arrogant club.

If we really were forced to sell any top players in the future, through our lack of success or wages just going through the roof and us not able to compete, then the only UK club id sell to is City. Take the mega oil money and strengthen Utd's rivals. Fcuk Utd

I hate Utd more then any other team, however they have won two trophys this season and that is what sport at the top level is all about. I would never lose my love for Spurs but i will not poo-poo what they have done like some who i would think deep down are jealous and bitter.

Back