• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

I don't know the "stats" (that's because you can prove black is white with them if you want) but to me it seems the usual suspects of failing to control their players over the years are Woolwich: Chelski: United and they always get the punishment which hurts them the least. The FA have been out of touch with the modern game for years they have now seem to want to make themselves a bigger joke than they already are. They want to hold an enquiry into a non league idiot eating a pie yet chose to ignore a United player stamping on a player.

surely that's very much in touch with the "modern game"

;)

Seventeen games unbeaten in the league, going back almost five months, and all they've achieved is to drop from 6th to 7th. :D

If they lose tomorrow they will officially be worse off than at the same stage in LVG's first season.

Hoddle is also spot on, making excuses that gives your players excuses because he knows they might not finish in the top 4

its Garbage

Yeh Keane speaks a huge level of sense, the games changed and players won't take that honesty, hence him being a good number 2 now.

What other darling of the media would be allowed to get a way with spending an obscene amount of money a saying I don't mind not finishing in the top 4?

What other darling of the media would be allowed to get a way with spending an obscene amount of money a saying I don't mind not finishing in the top 4?

Apparently they're now ready to spend £95m on that 18 year old Monaco striker Mmmbop (sp) with 33 Monaco games to his name. Yes, that's a world record fee for a very talented, yet still reasonably unproven kid. Probably just speculation, but I wouldn't be that surprised, TBH. Kids and candy shops and all that.

Apparently they're now ready to spend £95m on that 18 year old Monaco striker Mmmbop (sp) with 33 Monaco games to his name. Yes, that's a world record fee for a very talented, yet still reasonably unproven kid. Probably just speculation, but I wouldn't be that surprised, TBH. Kids and candy shops and all that.

I bet he can't wait to get his Hanson mmmbop

Some of them finally beginning to see Mourinho for what he is:

Let's not go overboard, team was decimated from top to bottom, came to play anti-football and succeeded.

:D

Are all the Utd fans still insisting that the football is MUCH better than under LVG and that the results are MUCH better now too?

Mourinho has spent all that money, they might as well have kept Van Gaal. At least he would have tried to develop their younger players.

Are all the Utd fans still insisting that the football is MUCH better than under LVG and that the results are MUCH better now too?

Mourinho has spent all that money, they might as well have kept Van Gaal. At least he would have tried to develop their younger players.

It really doesn't matter to most of their fans as they also support Barca/Real, Bayern, Juventus PSG and Celtic

Who will they go after if they get rid of moanrinho? a manager who has finished in the top 4 in the league two seasons running? a manager whose team plays good football? a manager who promotes from within?

Is a worry for me.

Who will they go after if they get rid of moanrinho? a manager who has finished in the top 4 in the league two seasons running? a manager whose team plays good football? a manager who promotes from within?

Is a worry for me.
They may be bigger and probably always will be but we're far better and have ben for some time now

Back