• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

I'd actually be concerned if they got Griezmann, as @LemonadeMoney said, he's a quality player.

Somehow, can't see him choosing them unless they are the only ones willing to pony up.

I'd actually be concerned if they got Griezmann, as @LemonadeMoney said, he's a quality player.

Somehow, can't see him choosing them unless they are the only ones willing to pony up.
£300k a week will help sway him, they will need to pay him at least that as they won't be offering CL football again next summer

£300k a week will help sway him, they will need to pay him at least that as they won't be offering CL football again next summer

No doubt, but I suspect he has had decent offers before, guess it will come down to

- does he have another reasonable offer from a club in better position
- or does he just take the brothel payment

From what I saw of them against Liverpool, they still look sh1t. And still 6th. Phuck Man Utd and their miserable qunt manager.

Jose Mourinho claimed Man Utd were "still unbeaten" as he refused to recognise Hull's penalty in their 2-1 EFL Cup defeat.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...-refuses-to-recognise-man-utds-defeat-at-hull

And the syncophantic "journalist" lap it up, Oh what a cheeky chappie! It's the sort of thing my 7 year grandson might say after a defeat. Him and Mr Magoo at Woolwich get a free ride at every press conference, nobody ever say your team weren't very good today or you're trying to avoid the point. I heard Mr Magoo saying on radio this morning he didn't know where he was to go after being sent to the stands, he's only been at the Emptycrates for 10 years so I suppose at his age it's difficult to remember where you are.

Courtesy of RAWK:

Biased media spreading FAKE NEWS that we only drew with Hull. Sad!

Liberal media spread lies about me, but ignore the ILLEGAL actions of "Crooked Klopp". Sad!
#crookedklopp #lockhimup #MUGA

hahaha, fudging Monaco deserve the "Levy Award" for how hard they have fudged United with that Martial deal ...

Also drives me around a bend how the media conveniently ignores how much they have overspent on that squad and specific players (yet we could never hear the end of how much we paid for Lamela)

Back