• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Their fans keep insisting that they're playing really well and creating lots of chances that are missed, what am I not seeing?

Your not seeing those chances clearly

I mean today they had one in the first half and scored (keeper error)

And Herreras in the second that hit the bar

I think you may have blinked hence why you missed it

Moaninho said:
I find it unfair, I find that we should have much more points than we have because you look at the table and it looks like other teams are better than us which, in my opinion, is not true.

So many draws that we deserve victories. If you could transform these draws into victories we would be very close to the top of the league, in between the top three or top four so I find more unfair but there is only one way – keep working.

I am just a bit disappointed with that because I see teams in the Premier League – they are not comparable to us in terms of the quality of their game and they have much more points than us.

The team played very well. This team at the moment is the unluckiest team in the Premier League. That is the reality. The team is playing well.

it's classic Jose, keeps the attention off of his players any way he can

I think he has progressed from keeping attention off his players to keeping attention off himself.

Although in this case I can't criticise the comment, its an unususal lapse into reality by the specious one. The gap between Chelsea and United is huge for a title race. For United to catch Chelsea they would have to be almost perfect or Chelsea experience a melt down ("I will love it if it happens. Love it.").

I still think Pogba is vastly over smoked, he was poor yesterday, was lucky Dean made that mistake, took heat of Pogba

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho said he did not feel sorry for West Ham after Feghouli's dismissal at London Stadium.
Mourinho said:
"If you talk about decisions, we are the champions of bad decisions," added Mourinho.
He's right. All the bad decisions go in their favour.

I still think Pogba is vastly over smoked, he was poor yesterday, was lucky Dean made that mistake, took heat of Pogba

Pogba is simply not a 100M+ player, not his fault, it's just desperation on United's part (as was hiring a manager their board has always disliked) to make a statement that they are still relevant in transfer market and address their slide out of top 4.

Three 35M players would have given that side a lot more balance, the fact that their best midfielder is still Carrick most days, is a terrible indictment on how that club is run. They have spent more money than Charlie Sheen in a brothel and they still have gaps as well as core players that have to be replaced in the next year (Carrick/Zlatan as big examples)

Even though they are winning, they still look sh1t. And they are still 6th. Phuck 'em.

Do they? I was shocked that they started as badly as they did but now only Chelsea are on a longer winning run. They are starting to resemble a ruthlessly consistent Mourinho side, even if they've had a bit of luck from the referees.

They were on a terrible run before, but there were a lot of games that they completely dominated but just couldn't seem to get the ball in the net. That game with Stoke and even moreso the one with Arsenal stick out in my mind where they dropped points that they never should have done. Now it seems as they've become more clinical.

With practically half the season left to go, they're just five points behind Liverpool who are second, and they're playing them at home next so that could feasibly be just two points by the next game week. The gap between them and Chelsea is probably too big to close but make no mistake, everybody else should be worried about them. It's not like Arsenal and City are looking particularly good at the moment.

Back