• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

With the ridiculous money he has spent he really has no excuse but to be a success. Falcao and Di Maria in their prime. If he ****s it up I doubt he will last longer than 2 years.

Till the FA Cup in January they be playing once a week....90 minutes,that's it,no other games,........if he can't get that shower of cack in the top four with with the players they bought, his reputation will take a big blow.

They can't use the excuse of tiredness if they falter, more like boredom....£200k a week,game a week,easy life for some.

Out of interest, do you not see one of our objectives as winning the title? I ****in do and hope Poch achieves that.

Is it a tough objective to reach? Hell yeah, will it take a while? Of course. Is it achievable? Yep. I assume A Madrid also thought the same and look what they achieved.

I can't imagine our objective rests solely with reaching the CL (perhaps in the interim and immediate future), but I'm sure it goes further than that...

Atletico Madrid winning La Liga is equivalent to us finishing 4th in the Premier League, in financial terms at least.

As whilst they were massive underdogs compared to the 2 behemoths that are Real and Barcelona, Atletico are still the 3rd biggest spenders in Spanish football whilst there are 5 clubs who can afford vastly better paid squads than Spurs in England.

Perhaps in a decade or so' time, when our new stadium is largely paid off and Spurs are on a similar financial footing to ARSEnal and Liverpool, we might stand a chance of challenging for the title but I suspect a few more managers will have passed through Levy' revolving door by then!

Di Maria's dad, Miguel: "My son was never appreciated [at Madrid]. It's like they didn't want him at the club, they never showed affection."

"The last proposal was £4m, which represented only £1.5m more than the salary he was receiving."

Di Maria's dad, Miguel: "My son was never appreciated [at Madrid]. It's like they didn't want him at the club, they never showed affection."

"The last proposal was £4m, which represented only £1.5m more than the salary he was receiving."

Seems he and his father have forgotten how they struggled through poverty to get where he is today

Oh, that sort of affection.
The sort of affection represented by more than the offered 60% salary increase.

its all relative, he was their best player last season, i bet thats half what some of the others are on

admittedly he won't sell as many shirts

Man Utd have gone from being a club I respected (with a manager, in Taggart, that I royally admired) to a joke organization. I am fast-revel;oping a massive dislike of them. As for LVG, he's just a loud-mouthed bull****ter. In fact, he's starting to look a lot like a Dutch Redknapp to me...let's be honest, the reason he went there is because he knew he could spend a couple of hundred mill plus wages to rescue himself. Fast vindicating my feeling that he's always been a bit of a cvnt.

its all relative, he was their best player last season, i bet thats half what some of the others are on

admittedly he won't sell as many shirts

:ross:

Woodward: So, yes, we will meet your wage demands Señor Di Maria's Dad.
S DiM's D: Ok, and now let us talk about image rights, I know Cristiano is on a massive bump for that, and even that Bale is on a pretty penny. He and Angel have similar ears! So we know that doesn't matter.
Woodward: (awkward silence)...well...errrmmmm...Bale had his ears pinned the year before in Edmonton, so that helped him...I mean, if Angel will agree to getting his pinned over an international break, then maybe we can go up to...hmmm...errr...fifty quid for the year? Image rights?
S DiM's D: You *******s! You *******s, are you saying his face won't sell?
Woodward: Let me just put it like this. There's more money in the letters on the back...I mean, perhaps if we do a Halloween special we could push a front-face design, that would get you into a whole new market, the Halloween one, and then who knows what riches could await. But...otherwise...
S DiM's D: *******s. You're right. If I had a face like that I'd teach my **** to talk...oh wait...(christ)...

With the ridiculous money he has spent he really has no excuse but to be a success. Falcao and Di Maria in their prime. If he ****s it up I doubt he will last longer than 2 years.

2 years? you spend 250M in one window, you better ****ing win something, 3rd and no tin pot is not a option.

He genuinely seems unstable, I'm waiting to see the reaction when the press rides him after a few more **** results.

Ronaldo scores 17 goals in the Champions League alone, but he's just being Ronaldo and doesn't count when discussing who Madrid's best player was last season.

Being phenomenal every year just doesn't cut it. If you wanna be recognised as being the best player, simply have a couple of average seasons followed by a good one (Modric, Di Maria etc.)

Ronaldo scores 17 goals in the Champions League alone, but he's just being Ronaldo and doesn't count when discussing who Madrid's best player was last season.

Being phenomenal every year just doesn't cut it. If you wanna be recognised as being the best player, simply have a couple of average seasons followed by a good one (Modric, Di Maria etc.)

Exactly, last season for Madrid

Best players -> Ronaldo > Modric > Bale, then maybe Di Maria

Modric had one poor season in the last 5, and that was because Mourinho didn't want him.

i see Mata might be available in Jan for 20 mill, according to the Daily Fail anyway.

Soldado
Eriksen Mata Lamela​

its a shame that Mata isnt the hard working type that Poch likes. iirc Mata had a good on field relationship with Soldado at Valencia, they kinda clicked

Back