• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

We shall see, but it would not surprise me to see him gone by the end of next season.

How many times does he need to repeat it; if his ambitions are continued to be matched by the club, he will be here for 20 years. I see no reason to doubt that.

Don't let the flimflam in the media wear you down. Poch and the team do their best to brush the hogwash aside, we should all do the same.

Edit: I apologise if you were actually talking about OGS, hard to tell with no quotes out of context. But my point remains.

How many times does he need to repeat it; if his ambitions are continued to be matched by the club, he will be here for 20 years. I see no reason to doubt that.

Don't let the flimflam in the media wear you down. Poch and the team do their best to brush the hogwash aside, we should all do the same.

I was talking about Olly at Utd.

They really are nowhere the club they used to be in terms of status for me, yes they can still pay silly wages and fees but they have fallen hugely down the pecking order

The fact that they simply can't rock up and take Harry kane as they please says it all

How did that work out for them this season ? Just added to their deluision
They play the same brand of sucker-punch football as Leicester did when they fluked the title but Rashford hasn’t been quite as spawny as Vardy when he had that ridiculous 11 match scoring streak.

At least LCFC had a likeable manager though, I’m already utterly sick of hearing Solskjaer trot out the same nonsense every post match interview.

Well that was enjoyable ... Young red card, like young suspended for next game .. Ole is going to wobble

They play the same brand of sucker-punch football as Leicester did when they fluked the title but Rashford hasn’t been quite as spawny as Vardy when he had that ridiculous 11 match scoring streak.

At least LCFC had a likeable manager though, I’m already utterly sick of hearing Solskjaer trot out the same nonsense every post match interview.

It will be funny to see Olleh talk the same flowery b0llocks when he gets his P45 in 18 months.

I often thought that they played a very simple brand of football, it is literally just pace. At least when they had Scholes, a thug on the football pitch but I did think he was a very talented player, dont see a playmaker for them now.

It will be funny to see Olleh talk the same flowery b0llocks when he gets his P45 in 18 months.

Won't even last that long. He'll be another Moyes next season. Top players won't sign for OGS. Then it'll be 4 managers who've been through the door in 7 years.

They probably couldn't do anything else but give him the job. However, it's a bad, bad appointment.

Won't even last that long. He'll be another Moyes next season. Top players won't sign for OGS. Then it'll be 4 managers who've been through the door in 7 years.

They probably couldn't do anything else but give him the job. However, it's a bad, bad appointment.

Genuinely if poch doesn't get backed in the market I could see him walking if it doesn't go ogs' way.

I can understand poch and his recent comments about asking levy to change the model to get us where his ambitions are matched

Unless they get a DoF in they will continue to spunk money away on big names as Woodward builds the "brand".

Back