• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Not that much of a sh!tshow. They give managers a decent bit of time, they have bundles of money, they have a history of giving youth a chance. It’s a massive job and the man who turned it toxic is now gone. Not saying all is rosy in the United garden but we’d be foolish to think Poch wouldn’t be interested. And you’ll have Fergie and Neville lobbying for him.

The appointment of a caretaker to the end of the season is not good because it’ll be death by a thousand rumours now unless Poch unequivocally comes out and says he’s going nowhere.

It won't matter what he says. He can state his hatred for Manure and everything they stand for, publicly tinkling on a Manure shirt, and the rumors will still persist until they get a new manager.

Carrick seems big odds on favourite. Poch is only 10th favourite behind Zidane and lots of others

If they had any sense, they'd appoint Howe

Caretaker means they are waiting for someone but also writing off the rest of the season? Guess that rules Zidane out. Conte too you’d think they’d pay his compo to Chelsea to get him in to start reversing things ASAP.

A junior caretaker doesn’t make sense as if they did a good job they still wouldn’t get the job? What experienced hand would take a job that only has half a season before being replaced regardless?

No this is the distraction that we need to get levy to back poch in jan
I like the positivity!

My concern with Jan is if Levy is busy on the stadium is there anyone else to spend the time on the transfers? Might need Baldini back on a one month contract!

Caretaker means they are waiting for someone but also writing off the rest of the season? Guess that rules Zidane out. Conte too you’d think they’d pay his compo to Chelsea to get him in to start reversing things ASAP.

A junior caretaker doesn’t make sense as if they did a good job they still wouldn’t get the job? What experienced hand would take a job that only has half a season before being replaced regardless?

Simone is out of contract at the end of the season

You could read it as making Poch more likely but it may not rule Zidane. If you’re a manager with a good reputation like Zidane, would you really want to come in now and have the pressure on right away? If the new man doesn’t get top 4, everyone will acknowledge that it isn’t their fault but there will be a whiff of failure about it.

If I was Conte or Zidane, I might prefer to hold off for the summer, sign my players and get a pre-season done to impart my style and philosophy.

You could read it as making Poch more likely but it may not rule Zidane. If you’re a manager with a good reputation like Zidane, would you really want to come in now and have the pressure on right away? If the new man doesn’t get top 4, everyone will acknowledge that it isn’t their fault but there will be a whiff of failure about it.

If I was Conte or Zidane, I might prefer to hold off for the summer, sign my players and get a pre-season done to impart my style and philosophy.

or take the 6 months with no pressure to get a good look at what you need to buy in the summer

No this is the distraction that we need to get levy to back poch in jan

Good news for us, means we're more likely to do business in the window both in and out.

giphy.gif

Back