• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Man Utd's attack is the equivalent of Arsenal's defence. In both cases, I can't see a clear plan. But the goon boss has only been there two minutes, whereas Mourinho has been there awhile now and spent a lot of money. He has no excuse and this season, his luck with Utd (with De Gea putting them about 3 places further up the league than their overall play deserves) will run out.

Perfect final club management job before he goes and manages the Saudi national team or the like.

What about the Qatar national team? They will want a boost before their world cup. Although football makes it hard to sign teams the way they do on athletics and other sports, money migh still rule the day (hello, FIFA).

What about the Qatar national team? They will want a boost before their world cup. Although football makes it hard to sign teams the way they do on athletics and other sports, money migh still rule the day (hello, FIFA).

Good call!

If carries along his current path he'll be lucky to get a job managing the sainsbury staff team!

Man Utd's attack is the equivalent of Arsenal's defence. In both cases, I can't see a clear plan. But the goon boss has only been there two minutes, whereas Mourinho has been there awhile now and spent a lot of money. He has no excuse and this season, his luck with Utd (with De Gea putting them about 3 places further up the league than their overall play deserves) will run out.

There isn't one, Mourinho doesn't work on attack in training and leaves it to the players.

There isn't one, Mourinho doesn't work on attack in training and leaves it to the players.

Last season Eden Hazard observed that the main difference between José Mourinho and Antonio Conte was that Mourinho does not practise “automisations”. He does not have players practise set moves they can perform almost unconsciously that can be deployed at great pace when the situation demands. He organises his defence and leaves his forwards to improvise. That has been taken by some as evidence that Mourinho is no longer at the forefront of coaching – and perhaps it is – but it is also a detail that explains his entire methodology.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...method-charisma-instability-manchester-united

I don't get all the criticism of Moanhino on here, he's only following the same game plan lots on here advocate, buy anyone who's flavour of the month for loads of money and hope it works out!

Last season Eden Hazard observed that the main difference between José Mourinho and Antonio Conte was that Mourinho does not practise “automisations”. He does not have players practise set moves they can perform almost unconsciously that can be deployed at great pace when the situation demands. He organises his defence and leaves his forwards to improvise. That has been taken by some as evidence that Mourinho is no longer at the forefront of coaching – and perhaps it is – but it is also a detail that explains his entire methodology.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...method-charisma-instability-manchester-united

Really interesting article.

I think.

Didn’t really understand it.

Why was there no “just get awt there n farking ran around a bit”??

i am still not convinced that Pogba is as good a player as some think, but for me he is a brick captain all he does is go around waving his arms about and moaning. What kind of a example is that to the rest of the players.
I'm with you on that. He really hasn't impressed me all that much either. He has had his moments to be sure but they are few and far between.

The (agent) talk is he's pushing to leave but I think Utd might already be succession planning for Mourinho and will hold onto him for the next guy.

Funnily enough, I've thought for a while that there is a touch of Redknapp with a better haircut and bigger budget about Mourinho.

Top Ten ways to tell if Jose Mourinho is Harry Redknapp:

1 - Ask Jose if he’s a wheeler dealer
2 - upon achieving success, pour a barrel of water over Jose whilst in your pants - see if you ever play again, or get loaned to west ham
3 - invite Jose somewhere, and see if he brings Kevin Bond
4 - ask Jose a transfer question, watch if he jumps into a Range Rover, winds down the window, and leans on his arm whilst answering
5 - task Jose with leaving Niko Krancjar, Peter Crouch and Jermaine Defoe somewhere. Then count on a stopwatch how long it is before he dashes back and picks all three of them up again
6 - give Jose a job anywhere south of junction 8 of the M6, and see if he insists on getting up at 4.30am, collecting Kevin Bond en route, and driving there daily from Sandbanks estate in Poole
7 - when faced with paying his monthly salary in, confirm if Jose has the name of his bulldog scribbled on a postit note so he can log in to tsb online
8 - check to see if Jose can read and write
9 - ask Brendon Rogers if Jose has ever offered him an assistant managers job, at half time, for a national team role which Jose doesn’t actually have yet
10 - see is Jose’s Son is an injury prone sicknote, tight trousered wearing, absolute gobsh1te of a thundercnut

His key under performers ... bailly lindelof pogba ... all of his signings ... And not cheap either ....

Back