• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christmas - Treat yourself

Whats Zelda like?

I am fancying Red Dead Redemption when it comes out. You got any other games?

just Zelda and Fifa so far, and I barely play Fifa

Zelda is amazing, beautiful, huge, clever, I’ve been playing since September and I’m still finding new areas away from places you have to go in story mode, it’s the most open world open world game I’ve ever played

looking forward to RDR too

Is the Fifa much cop?
My son has it (and on Xbox One) and he loves it. I nearly didn't get it because of some bad reviews, but apparently this is down to a lack on online gaming options? This doesn't bother him, as he plays Switch with friends in person, and Xbox with friends online.

Treated myself to a new set of Vance and Hines, what a sound.

440-383_B.jpg

I got me some nice wheels, too. Toyota Camry. Real deal has over 700 horsepower, rear-wheel drive.

mtj%20homestead%20win%2017.jpg

Mine's a 1/24 scale diecast metal model of Martin Truex's NASCAR champion car for 2017. To add to my collection of NASCAR champs cars running consecutively from 2017 to 1979, and a bunch non-consecutively from '78 to the first-ever in 1949. I have gathered all the materials needed (donor diecast or resin cars and decals) to custom build every other winner missing from my collection.

Oh, I know. Many will scoff. But it isn't until you work within this race series that you fully appreciate what a smart, competitive group these unfashionable Americans are. And warmly hospitable, too.

Had some great times covering the races but there's an old media centre maxim that says 'You can cover NASCAR or you can be married. Pick one.'

Happily hitched to this day.

I don't think so.

I just think there's something very "suspicious moustache" about motorbikes.

It is the same reason teenage girls go for horses, that first thrill over some power under their pussies. Same with gay men and motorbikes. sadomasochistics are keen cyclists and like nothing more then going for long cycle rides while squashing their testicles onto their saddles.

Back