• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christmas - Treat yourself

Grays_1890

Colin Calderwood
Ok so I am going to treat myself to either a:

Nintendo Switch
Xbox
PS4

Whats the best, advise welcome

Buy a C64 and get yourself a copy of Sex Games. Best. Game. Ever.

[Movie]To%20Beautiful%20To%20Die%20(1988)_03.jpg

Ok so I am going to treat myself to either a:

Nintendo Switch
Xbox
PS4

Whats the best, advise welcome
I bought a PS4 last year, if I had my choice again I would go with the Switch. If the Wii is anything to go by there will only be a couple of decent games (all from Nintendo) a year but with the kids I don't really get loads of time to play so a couple of games is enough. They are also likely to hold their value in the next year so if you get through them you can always swap it out for one of the others.

I have a PS4 . Looking forward to Red Dead 2 and last of us 2. Don’t play that much but when I get the chance still enjoy it. Cod WW2 campaign is good .

Whats the difference?
What @scaramanga said. It's a bit more powerful so it can handle 4k at high framerate. Actually the GPU (graphics processor) is twice as powerful in the Pro, and the memory runs at a higher speed too. It also has an additional 1Gb of dedicated memory for non-gaming apps, like Netflix, so they don't take up space and memory for games, and makes switching between apps a lot faster.

Last edited:
Back