• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christmas presents

Rorschach

Sonny Walters
I have three kids - 4 (girl), 8 (boy) and 12 (boy) - and I'm looking for ideas. The youngest wants a horse, and the oldest wants a pair of football boot which cost 300 quid, neither of which Santa is happy about. The middle kid has no ideas what the fudge he wants. They all have bikes, tablets, etc. so I'm looking for out of the box thinking here.

Help.me.please.

Christmas is mad.

See if you can get the middle one into playing with a vacuum cleaner or a mop.

Cheap present and clean floors.

Is your middle one into cars? You can get them a track day experience in a super car, riding shotgun? Silverstone or other tracks do it, I think?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Nerf guns. Buy everyone Nerf guns, they're the best present ever.
Yep Nerfs are not a bad suggestion but I think we have exhausted this option. The middle one has about 10 of them already along with many other weapon like toys. He's mad for them. Unfortunately I had to confiscate all the bullets after a bullet in the eye incident.

I think he'll end up a soldier or mass murderer when he is older.

Last edited:
4 year olds only play with toys for about 3 minutes before moving on. Just go to a pound shop and buy £30 of pink plastic.

8 year old = computer game, shut him in his room for 12 hours, he'll be happy

12 year old = grown up stuff presumably, as they will think they are grown up already. I.e. clothes, make up, tickets to a pop concert

show the little tacos the news of kids in Syria and what they are going through and then go and get them something cheap and tell them to be grateful

the wife does not let me buy gifts

I buy my own xmas gifts for myself, brought myself a Jaguar a few years ago not really going to buy myself this year and the only thing I am likely to do is put some money to charity. Kids in this country have to much, my son has loads of crap he never even uses.

show the little tacos the news of kids in Syria and what they are going through and then go and get them something cheap and tell them to be grateful

the wife does not let me buy gifts

I buy my own xmas gifts for myself, brought myself a Jaguar a few years ago not really going to buy myself this year and the only thing I am likely to do is put some money to charity. Kids in this country have to much, my son has loads of crap he never even uses.
That's the spirit.

Back