• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christmas Parties

I think this is one of the many subjects in football that get over analysed and actually makes sod all difference party or no party....

Btw, is that AVB on the far left or someone that just kind of has similar features?!

I think this is one of the many subjects in football that get over analysed and actually makes sod all difference party or no party....

Btw, is that AVB on the far left or someone that just kind of has similar features?!

Lloris?

They are drinking red wine.

Where are all the bottles of lager and Cristal.

Yids these days.

All four goalies involved. Sandro is such a character, glad to see Gomes still involved. Where's the English rudebway contingent of Defoe, Lennon, Huddlestone, Walker, Naughton...clearly have no Christmas spirit.

All four goalies involved. Sandro is such a character, glad to see Gomes still involved. Where's the English rudebway contingent of Defoe, Lennon, Huddlestone, Walker, Naughton...clearly have no Christmas spirit.

Probably ditched the lads to hunt for some ladies....

Gallas looks happy, puts paid to the stories of him being a trouble maker and a loner really..

Has been a brilliant signing for us

These kind of parties have always affected our form in the past. Hope AVB knows what he is doing. I don't think you can give too much freedom when it comes to Spurs players.

Don't know where this is from, but it popped up on twitter:

A9-yUjnCUAAKDNd.jpg

I have the same shirt as Dempsey!!!
Every time I wear it I get the Monty Python lumberjack song.

It depends on what kind of party it is. Seems like the lads have had some dinner get togethers, had a glass of wine or two each and that's been that. Seemingly well in advance of any upcoming game. I don't think that will have a detrimental effect on them physically and could help relieve some stress and create a better atmosphere in the group. Can be a good thing.

Drinking to excess is not good for the body, for top athletes like footballers it should be unacceptable at any point during the season. It will have a detrimental effect on how much benefit you get from the training in the following days and if close to a match day it will have an effect on performance on the day.

Back