• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

I think once he is gone we will for go for Fernandes

If we’d have got a decent fee and not signed other Fernandes then maybe. Now I don’t see it, even though I hope you’re right.

Apparently we had Fernandes pretty much done in the summer but Levy wanted to pay a chunk of it in instalments. Even then I thought it was dependent on an Eriksen sale that never materialised.

If we’d have got a decent fee and not signed other Fernandes then maybe. Now I don’t see it, even though I hope you’re right.

Apparently we had Fernandes pretty much done in the summer but Levy wanted to pay a chunk of it in instalments. Even then I thought it was dependent on an Eriksen sale that never materialised.
Most deals are done on instalments so nothing new

Just get it over with wherever he's headed.

If we get £20m, that's a good deal considering the circumstances.

If he was that desperate to leave he wouldn’t have signed a new deal - him and Zaha shoot themselves in the foot by making it impossible to negotiate with the selling club.

If I was Barca i'd say to Eriksen, here take €5m now and sign a pre-contract for the summer. Screws us and screws Inter.

Most deals are done on instalments so nothing new
This - it would be bizarre to pay a huge lump sum in one go.
Instalments offset incoming payments (we get sales paid in instalments) and depreciation etc.

Also super common to include add-ons for certain targets, suits all parties i.e. if we sold him and he turns out to be Messi, you owe us a bit more wonga, which you are happy to pay from your "winning the CL money".

I'm really uncomfortable with the booing of Eriksen - it's pretty embarrassing. He's been with us for a long time, he's worked consistently well and with a lot of professionalism and just because he wants to perhaps try somewhere new, it leads to derision and primitive behaviour. Has no-one ever wanted to change their place of work before? I hope he goes now so we can gather some income. But at his best, Eriksen will always be a big miss. Good luck to him.

I'm really uncomfortable with the booing of Eriksen - it's pretty embarrassing. He's been with us for a long time, he's worked consistently well and with a lot of professionalism and just because he wants to perhaps try somewhere new, it leads to derision and primitive behaviour. Has no-one ever wanted to change their place of work before? I hope he goes now so we can gather some income. But at his best, Eriksen will always be a big miss. Good luck to him.

I agree with your sentiment but he really isn’t pulling his weight and he has been possibly difficult around shifting him due to the limits on who he would go too
We should never boo a team as it’s counter productive but people are people

Well said.

Back