• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Whatever fee we can get for him, we need to flog him. We need to move on to a new group/squad/era. Shipping out some like CE and JV who stood for the past is essential
I think we all knew this. Jose might just be playing catch up as he doesn't live and breathe Tottenham.

Akin to Poch giving Ade, Kaboul etc the benefit in the beginning and the f.cking them off when they proved rotten.

He went around after the game applauding and gave his short away
Last game for us me thinks
I didn't notice that (and I stayed until after the end).

Shame it all ended as it did at Spurs for Eriksen as he is one is the best players I have had the privilege of seeing for our club. If he is off then at least we will get a few quid for him but i would then have to question why Jose played him as it seemed to me that he was playing at 50% to avoid injury.

I didn't notice that (and I stayed until after the end).

Shame it all ended as it did at Spurs for Eriksen as he is one is the best players I have had the privilege of seeing for our club. If he is off then at least we will get a few for him but i would then have to question why Jose played him as it seemed to me that he was playing at 50% to avoid injury.
Yeah
Gave the lad his shirt too

He went around after the game applauding and gave his short away
Last game for us me thinks
The time has come.

I'm sorry to see his time ending in a whimper. He is certainly one of the best players to have played for us, and I think folks will, unfortunately, remember the last year rather than the many previous excellent seasons. He should not be playing now, his heart is not in it, but I will still remember his time at Spurs fondly.

He’s been pathetic for way too long. Not doubting his talent, a great technician, vision, all the things we’ve seen. Unfortunately not too much of it for an unacceptable amount of time. Today’s game, seemed scared of kicking to the ball too hard in case he got injured and making token jogs or tackles. Unprofessional, fudge off and fcuk your shirt.

Said the day after his summer comments we should get rid. He has tainted his legacy - and there will always be doubts about his mentality.

I feel really sad that his time here is ending this way. He’s been such an important, brilliant player for us. A joy to watch, especially when on top form and pulling all the strings. There was a time when I’d have rather seen Kane leave than Eriksen.
Brighton away was when I finally had to concede that his heart just wasn’t in it anymore, and nor was mine towards him. It’s been a slow, drawn out torture since then.
But I never thought I’d hear him getting booed off as he did today, that was so sad to hear.
I didn’t see him doing his lap of the ground at the end. I wish had. I would have stood and applauded him for everything he has given us before this season. It’s a huge shame he’s leaving with this dark cloud hanging over him.
I wish him well, but it is time to go.

If only Levy / Caplehorn had been brave enough to shift Eriksen at his peak a couple of years ago... at least the Inter fans appear excited at his impending arrival...

He never liked a tackle but yesterday he was taking the tinkle. It was utterly unprofessional the way he ducked out of challenges while he was also cowardly in possession (not showing for the ball, taking the easy pass). I've never questioned the guy as a pro but yesterday, sad as it was, he deserved to be booed off.

He never liked a tackle but yesterday he was taking the tinkle. It was utterly unprofessional the way he ducked out of challenges while he was also cowardly in possession (not showing for the ball, taking the easy pass). I've never questioned the guy as a pro but yesterday, sad as it was, he deserved to be booed off.

I was there yesterday, and I thought I heard booing. Just wasn't 100%. Seems I was right

Back