• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

I am still not totally convinced by him, i was all for getting him in a year or so back but the new owners of Villa put a block on it. Think he would cost more then he is worth now.

Keep an eye on him! Yes big money!
Would fit in lovely behind Dele and Harry would be wonderful playing in the Eriksen role.
The best 'british' passer of the ball by a country mile

Would fit in lovely behind Dele and Harry would be wonderful playing in the Eriksen role.

Well i guess we will see, he has talent but not sure he is worth the mega money which i am sure Villa would demand.

I was very disappointed we did not get him as I have felt under Poch he’d have become an England player.

I’m sure he is wonderfully talented but there is something about him that just screams Bentley to me

His hair isn't it?
Plus the nightclubs earlier in his career.

TBH, i thunk he has shown alot more ability on the ball to effect a game than Bentley, i'd be shocked if he goes the same way

Marotta: 'No Eriksen contact'

Inter director Beppe Marotta confirmed they are seeking “a midfielder and winger” in January, dropped Arturo Vidal hints, but denied “any contact” for Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen.

The Nerazzurri chief was asked before the game about interest in Barcelona and Chile midfielder Vidal.

“We are having various contacts with agents and clubs to increase the quality level of a squad that is already doing extraordinary things,” Marotta told Sky Sport Italia.

“We’ve not yet reached a conclusion, as we want to take it calmly and make the right decisions, even if that should mean no signings at all.

“I prefer not to name names, but we are very active on the transfer market. Who we get depends also on those who exit.

“Right now, we are seeking a midfielder and a winger. If players should ask to leave, we will try to make them happy, but so far we have not received any such pressure from our players.”

There are strong reports from Denmark, England and Italy suggesting Inter have a deal worth €20m to sign Eriksen from Tottenham Hotspur, but Marotta shot down these suggestions.

“Inter are often linked with players of great quality, and that is flattering, but we have not had any contact with Tottenham. Eriksen is a talented player, I don’t need to tell you that, and he will be a free agent in June 2020.

“I think many clubs are interested, he is an interesting player, but I will not stand here and tell you that we are in negotiations with his club or agent.”

https://www.football-italia.net/148380/marotta-no-eriksen-contact

Hilarity on SC

Hercules:
I hear CE told club 4 years ago, and I shared that privately then, that he would not be signing another contract. Once we held unto him end of 2017/2018 season, he was always going to run down his contract, unless 2 Spanish giants came calling. From what I have deciphered, he will see out his contract, and go on a free.

yet, weirdly enough he had indicated in the summer he ‘may’ sign a new contract, as all was agreed, but with heavy clauses. We know the rest.

Badly managed by the club to now be in this position. Lot of loan inquiries, haven’t heard anything concrete about outgoing sales. Will save the rest for now.

This got:
8 thumbs up
2 agree
8 smiley
1 gold medal
79 "Informative"
3 hearts
2 disgree

The very next posts
Hercules:
What is the F’ng disagreeing about FFS

Someone else:
Fat Finger Syndrome?

Hercules:
I don’t buy that. I am sharing in very good faith info and getting the tinkle take ‘x’. Rant over!!!

I will
1f440.png
from now.

https://www.spurscommunity.co.uk/in...scussion-thread-the-wheels-on-the-bus.141205/

Hercules has been around a while now, I can well imagine he were but a child when he started this nonsense, but I would have thought he should have grown out of it by now...

Last edited:
Found this little nugget in the same sub forum

Archibald&Crooks
Recently and more and more often, we're having to deal with people leaving multiple spam ratings in either a tit-for-tat ratings war or just plain vindictive and childish leaving of multiple spam ratings.

The mods have all got better things to do than deal with these petty games, it's tiresome, needless and it's getting out of hand now.

From now on, anyone indulging themselves in this childish behaviour will find themselves banned from SC until at least the transfer window has closed, if not permanently.

Its years since Ive browsed on there, I might have to check in every now and then. Seems almost as entertaining as KUMB.

i can only think that most posters on there are school kids, the amount of bowing and kissing the feet of the likes of Hercules etc is really sickening at times. As for A/C he must sit there rubbing his hands at those school children donating all that money for ( what in most cases) is pure flimflam at best.

What's going on these days in ivory tower of COYS? Never read more ridiculous transfer gossip than what they published. And if you barked in dissension, they went all sanctimonious. Don't miss it in the least.

Sad to see his Spurs career end like this, but he was so poor today. Time to move on and let Lo Celso take his place.

Yeah, I agree. I've always been a big fan of his but his performances this season have been very poor and today he was utter crap - in fact, saying that he was utter crap is probably a compliment.

Lo Celso is a fighter and works his backside off, as well as being great on the ball. He should be starting each week

Back