• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Eriksen wants to go to RM. Eriksen's agent plans a trip to speak with RM.
Hardly news and hardly controversial.

If he's being in any way a disruptive influence on the squad, or if he's totally distracted trying to secure his move, then he shouldn't play. But he's still on the wage bill. So if Poch deems him the best option at the moment to play (start or bench), and if Poch deems him in the right frame of mind to play, then so be it.

Eriksen wants to go to RM. Eriksen's agent plans a trip to speak with RM.
Hardly news and hardly controversial.

If he's being in any way a disruptive influence on the squad, or if he's totally distracted trying to secure his move, then he shouldn't play. But he's still on the wage bill. So if Poch deems him the best option at the moment to play (start or bench), and if Poch deems him in the right frame of mind to play, then so be it.

This.

I'm happy for him to go. He's done with us, has been since June, we needed Real or someone to come in for him instead of this protracted divorce.

going through the motions - still, better than the alternatives we have that's fit

if he doesn't agree to getting sold in january, even we agree with madrid, he doesn't go ?

going through the motions - still, better than the alternatives we have that's fit

if he doesn't agree to getting sold in january, even we agree with madrid, he doesn't go ?

A traffic cone would be better than this fraud ATM.
Sold? We won't be able to give him away.

So how far did run today to not get involved?
His problem is he keeps losing or giving away the ball when a way out of this crisis might be to keep possession. We immediately then come under pressure due to our brick defensive midfield who are passed through like butter.

He said he wants to leave. He is leaving. He will sign a contract with a new team in Jan. Juventus or Real Madrid.

Knowing he is going. We just simply need to plan for life without him. I hope Lo Celso is ready to play soon. I dont want Eriksen in the team anymore. He can stay on the bench where
he wont get injured to risk his move away. I am not angry with him. This is football now. But lets now compound the problem by continuing to play a player that is going to leave.

He's moved on from us, so we need to move on from him.

Hes offering nothing. So don't offer him a starting place.

I wouldn't even have him in the squad.

There was always the question of - what if Eriksen did a Modric and played out of his skin this year to get that move?

And its a fair question, he could in that case be very useful to us.

Id humbly suggest that question has a definitive answer now though. And he is no Modric.

Back