• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

How often do these rumoured player + cash deals happen? I'm sure the answer is in the region of very, very rarely.

If Eriksen goes, it will be a cash only deal IMO.

I agree. The whole thing could be the usual rubbish but I could see no Cebellos and another £15 million if it were. I still can’t really believe Real will want Eriksen.

I agree. The whole thing could be the usual rubbish but I could see no Cebellos and another £15 million if it were. I still can’t really believe Real will want Eriksen.
Yes probably a mixture of mischief-making by Marca and the usual media invention. But could be he's their back up if they don't get Pogba.

Stand by for this to drag on all summer right up to midnight on deadline day. :mad:

How often do these rumoured player + cash deals happen? I'm sure the answer is in the region of very, very rarely.

If Eriksen goes, it will be a cash only deal IMO.
Fairly recent one that springs to mind was Sanchez and Mikitharyahnayrahanan. Although not sure if it was a straight swap or money exchanged also.

£45m + Cebellos according to The Sun

Not a bad deal, IMO.

Not that I know Cebellos well enough to have my own opinion of him, its fair to say we have had a long standing interest in him - and his reputation as a player makes him sound like a good fit for us.

£45m goes a long way to covering N'Dombele as well.

He's a highly rated player we have been linked with for a long time - why shouldnt we be interested?

Especially if the £45m is up front, that could fund a good bit of business this summer.

Because maybe Ndombele and Lo Celso are ahead of him on our list and we can only sign a finite number of midfielders. Also, from what I have seen he seems very similar to Winks. Of course if Poch wants him then that is what is important. But from the outside it does seem Madrid are suggesting that deal because it works for them rather than us.

I think Ndombele should be our number 1 midfield focus

Last edited:
I posted previously, possibly in this thread (if not the transfer one) write ups on the player he is, and to be honest he sounds very much like the sort of player we could use.

I fear we may be left with an unhappy Eriksen by the end of the summer, then likely lose him on a free next summer.
I seems Real Madrid want Pogba, Juventus want Rabiot and Barca have signed De Jong. I can't see us selling him to Emirates Marketing Project or Liverpool. Maybe Inter or Psg? I'm not sure where else he would go?

I posted previously, possibly in this thread (if not the transfer one) write ups on the player he is, and to be honest he sounds very much like the sort of player we could use.

We will be able to get a much better deal if we are after him at the end of the window.

Let’s assume lo celso and Dombele are number 1 targets, where does he even fit?

Someone else would be off I imagine.

I fear we may be left with an unhappy Eriksen by the end of the summer, then likely lose him on a free next summer.
I seems Real Madrid want Pogba, Juventus want Rabiot and Barca have signed De Jong. I can't see us selling him to Emirates Marketing Project or Liverpool. Maybe Inter or Psg? I'm not sure where else he would go?

I don’t think he’s going to be unhappy if he stays, he’s not given that indication anywhere

We will be able to get a much better deal if we are after him at the end of the window.

Let’s assume lo celso and Dombele are number 1 targets, where does he even fit?

Someone else would be off I imagine.

Wanyama and Sissoko hopefully.

A pool of Winks, Dier, Ceballos, N'Dombele and Lo Celso is light years ahead of what we had last season.

Because maybe Ndombele, Lo Celso are ahead of him on our list and we can only sign a finite number of midfielders. Also, from what I have seen he seems very similar to Winks. Of course if Poch wants him then that is what is important. But from the outside it does seem Madrid are suggesting that deal because it works for them rather than us.

I think Ndombele should be our number 1 midfield focus

I couldn't agree more. We need our absolute optimum targets - a Dembele-type and an Eriksen-like option. Suarez is a poor man's Winks, and we shouldn't accept him because it's convenient for Madrid.

Get them to pay full cash, or ask for a player that would meet our needs, like Isco, instead

Back