• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

It was a crunch game for us and to be honest he has worked so hard for us this season, as i have said before i really do believe he is the heartbeat of our team and he is probably knackered. :D

Knackered is the winner!
My analogy, he is like a quality motor in need of tuning!
His timing was out !

I really want to see him turn into a leader, we need someone in the middle to start squeezing some balls.
Thought it was going to be dier, but after last night I think Erikson can become that man.
Come out your shell and lead us to glory.

I really want to see him turn into a leader, we need someone in the middle to start squeezing some balls.
Thought it was going to be dier, but after last night I think Erikson can become that man.
Come out your shell and lead us to glory.

It is strange, may come with age!
But he is 26....still a baby really?

He should have had twice as many assists! Some real sitters missed in those clips.
Which is one of the problems if a salary is weighted with target bonuses. Not saying Eriksen is paid according to how many assists he gets, but it demonstrates how dependent a player is on those around him to do their job equally well.

I feel like 100k is low for Eriksen with new stadium revenue...would kinda hope we start offering money at least comparable with Liverpool and Arsenal.

I feel like 100k is low for Eriksen with new stadium revenue...would kinda hope we start offering money at least comparable with Liverpool and Arsenal.

If you're making near on a 6 figure sum every week, does an extra 30k matter!? Not all about the money. There will be bonus related payments of course.

@parklane1 we should aspire to sign players who are highly technical like Eriksen. Only saw Pulsic when he played against us, but strikes me as a cultured player. More about running with the ball than Eriksen, but his close control seemed excellent. Winks has phases where he's technically excellent. You get the impression though he's playing at his very best at those times, where Eriksen can be playing badly and still be crucial for us.

It wasn't that long ago that some on here were questioning if we should keep Eriksen!

If you're making near on a 6 figure sum every week, does an extra 30k matter!? Not all about the money. There will be bonus related payments of course.

@parklane1 we should aspire to sign players who are highly technical like Eriksen. Only saw Pulsic when he played against us, but strikes me as a cultured player. More about running with the ball than Eriksen, but his close control seemed excellent. Winks has phases where he's technically excellent. You get the impression though he's playing at his very best at those times, where Eriksen can be playing badly and still be crucial for us.

It wasn't that long ago that some on here were questioning if we should keep Eriksen!

I think it does matter to be honest. Maybe not for each individual but I’d quite like us to start offering proper money to our players, at least compared to Arsenal and Liverpool, otherwise it isn’t fair on them frankly. They are expected to compete with those clubs, we have a new stadium that will generate good revenue, I don’t see why we need to spin them stories about wage structures when we should now be able to pay them. (I agree with a wage structure, just don’t think ours should be lower than theirs.)

To be fair, the article says in excess of 100k, and apparently we offered Toby 130k. So I’m hopeful Eriksen is at least at 130k but should really be higher.

Back