• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

For Poch this is true, to date his best signings are the ones that didnt cost much other than Sanchez. This is why you cant really make the argument if Poch had the cash Pep did he'd do amazing and walk the league etc You actually have to have the ability to spend the money well and manage big money signings. It could just be that Poch is better at harnessing lesser known talents and developing them which is why we are a perfect match for him....

I think if Poch was allowed/able to sign his first choice target in every position required then you'd see a better success rate

Aurier is rash, I keep supporting him and thinking that he will come through this. I know that he can be very good..but..then he will launch in to a tackle seemingly without thought. And we’re back to square one.

Agree, it's like when a child offers to clear the table and you say "OK, but be careful, just take this one dish and don't drop it" and off they toddle towards the sink and SMASH!
So you say don't worry, it's OK, I understand, try taking this cup, just be careful this time sweetheart. And they smile and say "OK, I'll be careful this time I promise" and then their brother distracts them and they SMASH!

So you say "Are you sure you can help, you're breaking all my crockery" and they say "Yes of course, I understand and I'm sorry, I promise I'll be careful this time" and they pick up 2 plates, 3 dishes and 2 mugs balanced on top and you think to yourself "Serge Aurier....no.... don't do it... not again.... no... NO... NOOOO!" Too late. Penalty again.

Just imagine this...

.......................Lloris.......................
Trippier.....Toby..............Jan.........Rose (fit and flying)
.............Wanyama......Modric.............
Bale.................Eriksen................Alli
....................Kane.........................

What's not to like there?!? (Apart from the £150M+ in transfer fees plus the extra £300K+ a week in wages?)

It'd never happen but IMO that first XI has Champions written all over it.

He's not apparently, one of the biggest jokers (away from the camera).

I got that sense off him a few years ago when he was being interviewed after a game (Fulham I think) and he was being asked how great Tactics Tim was. While he didn’t say anything wrong his facial expression pretty much said “That fudging joker? Are you serious?”

I'm pretty confident Eriksen will be one of the first to sign a new and improved contract in the summer.

Re: Christian Eriksen - Confirmed

BS8Q0qHCQAA4DJy.jpg

Can't believe he's been here five years already. Time flies. Some predicted him to flop. :p

Back