• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Of course there will be interest in Eriksen, and even more so if he has a good World Cup.
But - and I don’t know where this quote is taken from - I find this reassuring:

It's from a recent interview. But he has also said in the past that he wants to experience more cultures. Of course people change and what they thought important in the past may not be so much in the present. I do hope he stays with us for a long time and is rewarded appropriately with better contracts and, more importantly, a bunch of trophies!

It's from a recent interview. But he has also said in the past that he wants to experience more cultures. Of course people change and what they thought important in the past may not be so much in the present. I do hope he stays with us for a long time and is rewarded appropriately with better contracts and, more importantly, a bunch of trophies!

I hope so too (of course). I honestly think Eriksen is enjoying himself more and more with us. Things click now more often than not for the team as a whole and it allows Eriksen to shine.
I’ve decided I’m going to take things at face value. If a player says he is happy here, then that’s good enough for me. Live in the moment, enjoy everything we are doing now, and let Levy, Poch and co worry about keeping the squad intact or planning for replacements.

"Denmark’s manager, Age Hareide, said his team is benefiting from how happy Eriksen is at Tottenham Hotspur. “He’s absolutely in the top-10 [players in the world],” he said. “It’s difficult to rank but we saw against Real Madrid that he’s probably one of the best players in his positions at the moment,” he said. “Ronaldo and Messi are playing as forwards but Christian is more a wide man or a central midfielder. He has this ability of scoring goals and finding space. And he’s in a team now, Tottenham, that wants to play football. We saw that against Real Madrid. It suits him to play there. He has good players to play there and a good manager. I think he’s enjoying his time at Tottenham at the moment.”

Keep him happy, Mr. Levy. Pay him more wages, get lots of herring in at the canteen and offer him a great deal on a good hair transplant.

Also, courtesy of r/Denmark....

56vmns8fe0yz.jpg

GlKsDZQ.png

And a little something from his early days....

WeA6UvQ.png

Suffice it to say, he's come a long way. :p

It´s incredible. I mean, compare to ourselfs, how far had you and I reached at the age of 25?

By 25, I had juuuust about determined that a morning drink wouldn't really cure the hangover from the fifteen the previous night.

Suffice it to say, I was not a young prodigy. And since that's not even half a decade ago, I don't think I got any better as time went on. ;)

That’s a girl surely...

Has he had a sex change .... ooh... controversial

eriksen.jpg

Here's another one. Doesn't make it any clearer, does it? :p

By 25, I had juuuust about determined that a morning drink wouldn't really cure the hangover from the fifteen the previous night.

Suffice it to say, I was not a young prodigy. And since that's not even half a decade ago, I don't think I got any better as time went on. ;)

View attachment 3779

Here's another one. Doesn't make it any clearer, does it? :p

Yeah it does

Deffo lesbian

Back