• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

We need Eriksen back to his best ASAP. Granted he was below par until around November but you can see how devoid of creativity we are when he is not in the side.

Without a doubt.

For all the faults some fans say he has in his game there is no doubt that without him we are a weaker side.

OK this is slightly leftfield -but I am trying to remember the name of an international player - I think he was either Scandanavian or German -who had a comb over - lightish coloured hair and looked a bit like Eriksen (there is an outside chance he might have been Latin American - or it's false memory syndrome!).
Stefan Schwarz maybe?
sch-1024x538.jpg

Hey you lot, where is the praise? He did well today, made LOTS of great chances, some better finishing and he would have had 173 assists today

Another two assists from him yesterday, Kane got his hat trick but for me Eriksen run the game for us.
Unfortunately his shooting these days leaves a lot to be desired - I lost count of the number of attempts he made - but those two pinpoint passes into Kane for his first two goals more than made up for it, they were absolutely top draw.

Unfortunately his shooting these days leaves a lot to be desired - I lost count of the number of attempts he made - but those two pinpoint passes into Kane for his first two goals more than made up for it, they were absolutely top draw.

I agree about his shooting as you say it leaves a lot to be desired, but he is the heartbeat off our team and we lose so much when he is not playing. I really think he is vastly underrated by some fans ( imo).

Another good game from him, but it was the sort of game where he would be expected to, as there was no physical pressure. He really created effectively. I wonder where his shooting boots have gone?

Well it may cost us, if he keeps getting into good positions and then choking.
What? He burst through early on and poked a shot towards the corner which the keeper saved well. He tried some shots from distance. His dead balls were very poor. When did he choke?

Back