• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Krzysztof Piątek

p12542_v_v8_aa.jpg

3.5 years would seem at least a year too few when signing a player for that sort of fee?
We are not exactly in a position of power.
Also, probably trying to avoid any more high wagers sitting on the booking.
Cost him £4m this season. £8m three seasons.
Assume no sell on.

Honestly, he is class. The guy has a really good range of finishing and knows where the net is

Will he settle... no idea. But if he does we would have a real player on our hands

Id describe him as similar to Aubemeyang if anyone

I must admit i have never seen him play but from what you say its sounds a very good addition ( if it happens).

Is there something you want to tell us? Is it a fetish?

I want someone who can bully centre halves and hold up play for our AMs , Son and Moura to have the space to shine. Kane has been really poor at this aspect in recent times imo. From his past players, I think JM also wants a beast of a CF - as Drogba, Costa and Lukaku amply demonstrate. Hence my question.

I must admit i have never seen him play but from what you say its sounds a very good addition ( if it happens).
My huge caveat is that he would need to settle here
Good thing now is that there is a polish community in London and I’d be stunned if he didn’t speak better English than most
He is very much a box player though and we would need to sort out the supply line

I want someone who can bully centre halves and hold up play for our AMs , Son and Moura to have the space to shine. Kane has been really poor at this aspect in recent times imo. From his past players, I think JM also wants a beast of a CF - as Drogba, Costa and Lukaku amply demonstrate. Hence my question.
Piatek isn’t a bullying striker
He is one who makes space and gets in the right places

My huge caveat is that he would need to settle here
Good thing now is that there is a polish community in London and I’d be stunned if he didn’t speak better English than most
He is very much a box player though and we would need to sort out the supply line

I think this is the plus point as i would expect players from Poland would find it easier to settle in more then ones from Argentina etc.

I think this is the plus point as i would expect players from Poland would find it easier to settle in more then ones from Argentina etc.
Yeah I’d agree
I think a key for anyone is getting time to settle
But we’re not a side that has that “capacity” currently

Honestly, he is class. The guy has a really good range of finishing and knows where the net is

Will he settle... no idea. But if he does we would have a real player on our hands

Id describe him as similar to Aubemeyang if anyone

Ta for that. Now we just wait.

I'm not going to stick my neck out and say that this is money well spent but having watched the video, I have to say that he does look fairly decent so I'm hopeful..

Anyway, this one's on @Bedfordspurs ...;)

I'm not going to stick my neck out and say that this is money well spent but having watched the video, I have to say that he does look fairly decent so I'm hopeful..

Anyway, this one's on @Bedfordspurs ...;)

I’ll take that
If the guy gets a chance to settle then I’m convinced he will score goals. He will need a break I’m sure

Piatek isn’t a bullying striker
He is one who makes space and gets in the right places

Not many are at top clubs now days because it limits the way that a team can play. Most modern strikers start out as wide players and are converted.

I’ll take that
If the guy gets a chance to settle then I’m convinced he will score goals. He will need a break I’m sure

From reading his Wiki bio - he's made good starts at his new clubs so hopefully he does the same for us...

Back