• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheese

Roy1983

Edward Sheringham
Is it just me or does anyone else add cheese to everything?

Chips, bacon/sausage sandwich, steak, beans, pasta, toast, mash potato the list is endless!!

Use to only eat cheddar but now I love buying the packs with loads of different ones even like some smelly ones which I never did before.

If cheese made me Ill I'd cry.

Never used to eat cheese at all - used to make me ill, upset stomach the works. Moved on to eating pizza coz I was a stoner and that's what we do apparently then I hit thirty and now eat tons of the stuff! I even go to food festivals and come home with bags full of it! I put it on everything now from hot dogs to chilli, salads to steak. Still can't eat the blue stuff but I eat fairly strong stuff from time to time.

Use to only eat cheddar but now I love buying the packs with loads of different ones even like some smelly ones which I never did before.

If cheese made me Ill I'd cry.

I started with mozzarella and mascarpone which I was told for years "aren't really cheese" now I even eat some stuff my brother, the cheese monster, says are too strong for him.... Had a lovely toffee Apple Wensleydale around Guy Fawkes time

....you know this thread will attract milo like dhsf to a drugged cheerleader...

I started with mozzarella and mascarpone which I was told for years "aren't really cheese" now I even eat some stuff my brother, the cheese monster, says are too strong for him.... Had a lovely toffee Apple Wensleydale around Guy Fawkes time

I love Wensleydale.

....you know this thread will attract milo like dhsf to a drugged cheerleader...

Milo is more than welcome. Puns carried over from the Caulker thread are not this is serious cheese chat ;)

Smell my cheese!

Love a cheese me, like some of that bousion stuff, can eat stacks of that.

I have probably 4 dif types in my fridge at one time

no wonder I am a bloater

You should get yourself along to one of the Neal's Yard Diary shops sometime Roy. They have the most amazing selection, the people who work there know what they are talking about and if you ask for a recommendation you get to taste loads of different cheeses whilst you are making up your mind what you want.

I was just worried with your reputation as a cheese snob that you'd mock my cheeses as inferior and I don't think I could take that ;)

I was just worried with your reputation as a cheese snob that you'd mock my cheeses as inferior and I don't think I could take that ;)

I don't understand the phrase "toffee Apple Wensleydale" so it did not register 8-[

You should get yourself along to one of the Neal's Yard Diary shops sometime Roy. They have the most amazing selection, the people who work there know what they are talking about and if you ask for a recommendation you get to taste loads of different cheeses whilst you are making up your mind what you want.

Try before you buy eh? Sounds too good to be true but I'll look into it!!

Just had a lovely bit of double Gloucester and Cheddar with bacon in mini baguettes wrapped in foil and baked in the oven...with hp sauce of course...

Back