• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Me too, also I like Gary Neville. He really gets wound up watching the matches and doesn't sit on the fence! I like his passion, I just hope he doesn't get more "professional" and dull as his career goes on.

True apart from trying to defend Ashley Young recently.

I know it was Chelsea and I wanted them to go out but they earned their result and biased commentating aside I thought Neville's reaction was well funny. :lol:

We really are full of negative vibes on this board at the moment, we badly need a Spurs win on Sunday to cheer us all up!

I don't care about professionalism or objectivity here.
It was funny, it was hysterical, and therefor it was great.
It's a shame we only see it in European competitions - I would gladly have biased commentators for EPL matches if it means more ridiculous moments like this one.
I mean, honestly, even those who wanted Barca to win agree it was funny. So why not have this kind of commentating every match? Because it's "not professional"?
It reminds me of how today football associations fine players for making the opponent's fans angry. Come on, that's part of football. This commentating was brilliant, just as it would be if he would sound very depressed and shocked, if he had supported Barca for this match.
It's much better than that "objective" neutral point of view.

OT: Chelski will win Champions League

At least if coincidences is anything to go by.

2010:
Athletico Madrid wins Europa League
Chelski wins FA Cup
Manure finishes 2nd in the PL
Arsenal finishes 3rd in the PL
Spurs finishes 4th in the PL
Bayern Munich loses CL final

2012:
Chelski wins FA Cup

Sorry lads. It's written. :cry:

Arrrrgh!

Thing is, Bayern beat Real Madrid over 2 legs, and looked good doing it. They beat a Madrid that had overcome Barca and Messi's 70 goals this season and it didn't look undeserved. They absolutely should be able to dominate Chelsea.

But you just know, in a one off game, Chelsea are going to win and complete the luckiest CL win in history.

2010:
Chelski wins FA Cup

2012:
Chelski wins FA Cup

And Blackpool were in the Play off final.

Arrrrgh!

Thing is, Bayern beat Real Madrid over 2 legs, and looked good doing it. They beat a Madrid that had overcome Barca and Messi's 70 goals this season and it didn't look undeserved. They absolutely should be able to dominate Chelsea.

But you just know, in a one off game, Chelsea are going to win and complete the luckiest CL win in history.

It will be like Greece winning the European Championship in 2004, sadly.

CFC will win by having massive decisions go their way like they always seem to

A dodgy pen, an offisde goal, a good goal for Bayern not given, ball not over the line, itll be something 100%

What are the odds on Drogba being attended buy medical staff at least twice - it is written!

And the odds of him actually being injured is extremely high. You could put a tenner on it, and win enough money to buy a new house in Kensington, if he actually is injured when he rolls around like a playful puppy.

What are the odds on Drogba being attended buy medical staff at least twice - it is written!

I'm sure you could get odds for the amount of times he was attended to I the semi final. Paddypower I think.

This final needs a bayern goal early or it will be a borefest.

2010:
Chelski wins FA Cup

2012:
Chelski wins FA Cup

Not yet decided.
Also in 2010 I don't believe Emirates Marketing Project were in the top 4.

A dodgy pen, an offisde goal, a good goal for Bayern not given, ball not over the line, itll be something 100%

Conspiracy theory ............Am i the only one who thinks that abranovitch somehow plays a part in this and how they 'get' these decisions.............brown envelopes left in referees hotel rooms,black briefcases......quiet words spoken........text messages.........they do seem to get all the 50/50's.........they get their goal in the semi where it was far easier to say it didnt cross the line,where as they were given the benefit of the doubt in the final where it was harder to see but could have been quite easier to give.......

happens once or twice fair enough..........but its a bit of a collection now.........anyway life goes on.......

Sill that happen in bayern's home ground though? If anything, they'll be more likely to get a dodgy decision. Sad that we're talking about this, but Chelsea have a history of it against us the ****s

2010:
Chelski wins FA Cup

2012:
Chelski wins FA Cup

Things that could very well be coincidence written as if they were fact.

Lets not forget all the positions in all the leagues you have had to ignore to decide that this season is the same as 2010.

Load of tosh.
Anyone can do this brick thanks to wikipedia.
Go the the years bayern lost in the final / Chelsea lost the final/ Bayern won. Whatever your interested in 'proving'.
Pick out coincidences of things that are the same this season.
Ignore the majority of the stuff that not the same.
Record the few coincidences, you might be maybe to get maybe 5.
You have now proven for a forum audience that the same thing will happen in the CL final this year.

See try it for 2001
Real win La Liga after a gap of 3 seasons without winning it!
A Championship side gets to the league cup final and loses to Liverpool on Penalties!
Birmingham lose in the semi finals of the playoffs.
Bayern win the Champion's League.

Conspiracy theory ............Am i the only one who thinks that abranovitch somehow plays a part in this and how they 'get' these decisions.............brown envelopes left in referees hotel rooms,black briefcases......quiet words spoken........text messages.........they do seem to get all the 50/50's.........they get their goal in the semi where it was far easier to say it didnt cross the line,where as they were given the benefit of the doubt in the final where it was harder to see but could have been quite easier to give.......

happens once or twice fair enough..........but its a bit of a collection now.........anyway life goes on.......

I guess Ovrebo didn't get his in 2009 then.....or a bigger one from a certain city in Spain perhaps? :)

Did you not see them robbed in the 2009 semi-final?

View attachment 580
View attachment 581

Back