• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/dec/13/vidi-chelsea-europa-league-match-report

Seems like the Chavs got up to their pathetic ignorant ways again. I supposed David Baddiel will be railing against our fans using the Y-word again soon.

They never learn, or simply don't care to. Racism and anti semitism is endemic among their fans and has been for many many years. The irony is that, the success they have enjoyed this century, has been solely down to the clubs Jewish owner, but none of these numbskulls seem to be able to grasp that. The nastiest fans in UK football by far.

I feel truly disgusted by this. But the thing that tinkles me off more than anything else is the grovelling Chelsea fans apologising and saying how ashamed they are. No, you’re not. You are just sorry you got caught on camera. Apparently one bloke has lost his job and his season ticket.....I wonder why he is sorry? What a prick.

And to the Spurs fan that threw a banana at Aubamayang.....what do Rose, Sanchez, Wanyama,Sissoko, Aurier, Dele etc etc...all have in common? If you did throw it for racist reasons, you’re not fit to support our club.

The only way Chelsea "fans" will stop this is by making them play home games without their supporters in attendance, then the majority might actually start doing something about the low lives. This would also bring this problem to the worldwide tv audience, something the club and league would not like.

I can't help thinking that some of these are glory hunters, who only starting supporting racism since it started winning things with Trump and Brexit. Where were they when Chelsea was slogging it out being racist in the second division?

Back