• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

COURTOIS LIKELY TO LEAVE CHELSEA

It's not a great day to be a Chelsea fan...

Thibault Courtois is likely to leave Chelsea this summer, after the Blues decided to end contract talks with the goalkeeper.

It is now likely the Belgian will be sold in the summer, with Real Madrid interested in signing him.

If he played for us and acted the way he does I'd say good riddance. Has a seriously inflated opinion of himself.

This just shows what a job Levy has/is doing with us and the stadium. 4 years to redevelop a ground? We are doing it in 1. Ok we’ve worked on it longer construction wise but it will only affect 1 year of our playing time and we don’t have a billionaire funding most of it.

Levy is a genius.

If he played for us and acted the way he does I'd say good riddance. Has a seriously inflated opinion of himself.

He is no where near as good as he thinks he is
Weak at shots form distance and not a gray shot stopper when compared to the bench mark that is De Gea

The dominoes are beginning to fall:)
If only that were true.

I won’t be happy until the ground is converted into an Aldi, all players are sold and all fans are drowned in the Thames for witchcraft.

Even then they would still rise up like a mutant zombie and call themselves Chelsea Club de Football and wipe off all debts.

They are persistent like dog sh!t on the bottom of your shoe

I won’t be happy until the ground is converted into an Aldi, all players are sold and all fans are drowned in the Thames for witchcraft.
Now that is why I read this most excellent forum :) Well said that man...

Bloody brilliant day for Chelsea. Was reading a thread elsewhere saying 'I bet Spurs fans are annoyed Levy turned down Roman's approach' as if buying a decade of success and being beholden to a Russian oligarch and all of the potential problems that could come from that are worth selling out for. Absolute lols.

Back