• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

They have a 50m defender that Conte bought that is now no tin favour, Kante has fallen like a stone and they have decent investment but they spent bad.

Conte like Pep needs to stop moaning and get on with it

Kante has been ooutstanding for 3 seasons, it has caught up with him, he needs rest.

Please be John Terry.
And have him preside over our first win at their place since 1990...maybe bringing himself off the bench to miss a penalty that he gets a a retrospective ban for diving for, then gives away a penalty earning himself a straight red and snapped cruciate in the last minutethat Kane panenkas home...

And have him preside over our first win at their place since 1990...maybe bringing himself off the bench to miss a penalty that he gets a a retrospective ban for diving for, then gives away a penalty earning himself a straight red and snapped cruciate in the last minutethat Kane panenkas home...
Or can we just f*cking win there this season to end this ridiculous record before they knock it down!

With Chelsea playing in the Cocobonk Cup final, their important visit to ManU - commencing a very demanding run of matches - has to be re-scheduled. Any idea when that's likely to happen?

What was I thinking?

Or drinking?

I was actually pondering the rescheduled PL game between Arsenal and ManCity and not best pleased to see they've shifted it just a few days later - Thursday, Mar. 1 - just three days ahead of City's visit to Chelsea.

It's a bit of a let-off for Chelsea to face a City side playing their third game in London in a week. Was hoping to see City comfortably win, but will be content if they uncomfortably win.

Perhaps we could offer City our training ground and accomodations.

Last edited:
Lube yourselves up Chelsea scum. Messi's coming to visit you!

16_lionel_messi.jpg

Too bad Tom Henning Øvrebø is not refereeing this game :D. I know him quite well from various referee meetings and training camps, and although he has done an interview now, where he said the Che-Bar game wasn't his best moment, that's not what he really thinks. He absolute detests Chelsea. He also said that many other FIFA refs did not enjoy going to Stamford Bridge, as they did not get treated very well there.

Too bad Tom Henning Øvrebø is not refereeing this game :D. I know him quite well from various referee meetings and training camps, and although he has done an interview now, where he said the Che-Bar game wasn't his best moment, that's not what he really thinks. He absolute detests Chelsea. He also said that many other FIFA refs did not enjoy going to Stamford Bridge, as they did not get treated very well there.

Well they're fudging foriegners aint they.

Are you a ref also or do you administer the meetings/camps?

Currently at a business conference and the football was on in the background at dinner. I actually could help myself when Messi scored. It turns out there are a couple of Chelsea fans here.....oh well, looks like I wont be getting much business from them then!

Back