• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Chelsea have ordered their own fans to stop singing an anti-Semitic song about record signing Alvaro Morata after the striker scored his third goal for the club.

A section of the travelling supporters at the King Power Stadium sang ‘Alvaro, oh, Alvaro, oh. He came from Real Madrid, he hates the ****ing Yids’ in reference to Chelsea’s rivalry with Tottenham Hotspur.

But Chelsea, whose owner Roman Abramovich is the chairman of the Federation of Jewish Communities of Russia, issued a statement that said: “The club and the players appreciate the fans’ passionate support away from home. But the language in that song is not acceptable at all. We’ve spoken to Alvaro after the game. He does not want to be connected with that song in any way and both the club and the player request the supporters stop singing that song with immediate effect.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...nsive-alvaro-morata-chant-antonio-contes/amp/

Chelsea have ordered their own fans to stop singing an anti-Semitic song about record signing Alvaro Morata after the striker scored his third goal for the club.

A section of the travelling supporters at the King Power Stadium sang ‘Alvaro, oh, Alvaro, oh. He came from Real Madrid, he hates the ****ing Yids’ in reference to Chelsea’s rivalry with Tottenham Hotspur.

But Chelsea, whose owner Roman Abramovich is the chairman of the Federation of Jewish Communities of Russia, issued a statement that said: “The club and the players appreciate the fans’ passionate support away from home. But the language in that song is not acceptable at all. We’ve spoken to Alvaro after the game. He does not want to be connected with that song in any way and both the club and the player request the supporters stop singing that song with immediate effect.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...nsive-alvaro-morata-chant-antonio-contes/amp/

I'm just waiting for the arbiter on jewish matters (David Baddiel) to put this issue in context, probably explain it's our own fans fault and action should taken against us to stop this sort of thing in football.

Roman discovers he has ears at last.

Incredible this

DJeFaqTX0AU_8NN.jpg:large

Perhaps he should ask himself why Chelsea have always had an extreme right wing section of support. I am going back to the 70's here. They attract those sort of fans and they then bring along their friends and when they have children they bring them up in a racist fashion.

Really they need to look at the context of how they word is used. I have never heard a spurs fan use in a derogatory manner and I have never heard a Chelsea fan say it in a pleasant way. If he is so offended by the word and the actions of his fellow fans he would not be supporting Chelsea.

If we had a section of spurs fans singing derogatory songs about a religious group or any other group and if it were a sizeable amount like in the thousands as it is at Chelsea, then I would not be going to games.

Chelsea fans are racist, no brick, next you will be telling me politicians tell lies.

Depends whether you're concerned with the future of English football.

English football is great, it’s got considerably better as the amount of foreign players in the league has increased.

If you mean the england national team, why is that Chelsea’s problem? They have no more incentive to provide players to England than they do to Italy or DR Congo.

Ultimately, we live in a global world, the idea of nationality itself is outdated and irrelevant imo.

English football is great, it’s got considerably better as the amount of foreign players in the league has increased.

If you mean the england national team, why is that Chelsea’s problem? They have no more incentive to provide players to England than they do to Italy or DR Congo.

Ultimately, we live in a global world, the idea of nationality itself is outdated and irrelevant imo.

I don't believe English football is great, people might think the greed league is good, but it does nothing for English football. I don't see it as Chelsea's problem, that stat showed low scoring from english players in the top teams. The modern football fan is told how to think by Sky and has little understanding what football was about.
I've always been a keen supporter of England and regret the demise of home grown players in the British Isles, to see Scotland and Scottish football in such a mess is tragic. I hope the resurgence of our young sides leads to the players being given a chance.

Back