• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

So how many of their players are missing for the game against us?

Cahill and Fabregas suspended.

Hazard still injured? Pedro likewise?

Any chance Luiz gets done for a headbutt today?

The more the merrier.

Any chance Luiz gets done for a headbutt today?

The more the merrier.
About time they were missing a few when we play them it's normally us with loads out

Any chance Luiz gets done for a

The more the merrier.

Why should we worry, we were better than them last season, but for Son's error we would have won the semi.

Actually its not that high, my mistake

http://www.chelseafc.com/teams/on-loan-players.html

Its 38!

Crazy having that many players. I'm not sure its great for the individuals, being signed by them and loaned out to various places year after year. I guess it means the players get experience in different leagues and therefore probably tactics and cultures etc, but it gives them zero continuity and the chance to build a career at a club. Presumably when they buy these young players from wherever the cash on offer is enough for the player to take the risk that it might not be the best for their development

The chants from a horde of them marching past me into Wembley yesterday were rather less offensive than what I've heard on Tottenham High Road over the years but chavs will be chavs...

Let's be fair the Chelsea fan is not the most mentally efficient human to ever walk on the surface of this planet.
I watched one trying to reverse his caravan the other day, nearly ran over his female!

Back