• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Now the Grand Dragon has left I see the Brazilian, Kennedy has taken up the role at Chelsea, the club have issued "a solemnly and sincere" apologies for his comments in China.

Bayern 2-0 up after 17 minutes and Rodriguez just missed a sitter. Chelsea only really missing Luiz, Pedro and Costa from last season. They'll just spend another 250 million to sort that out.

edit: Müller makes it 3 and Chelsea look terrible.

Bayern 2-0 up after 17 minutes and Rodriguez just missed a sitter. Chelsea only really missing Luiz, Pedro and Costa from last season. They'll just spend another 250 million to sort that out.

Make you wonder how bad were Woolwich?

Thought you were suggesting I made a choice to hate everyone, I must admit I don't like groups of people as they seem to easily fall in with a tribal instinct.

I guess you could call it a suggestion, once you start hating everyone and realising that the whole stinking world is full of clams it actually frees you up from a lot of anxiety.

I see Loic Remy is still a Cheatski Player! Was on the bench! He can't have played many minutes the last couple of years.

Conte is right. There is no pressure on us. My guess is that Klopp and Mourinho will leave this season when they fail to meet expectations.

Conte is right. There is no pressure on us. My guess is that Klopp and Mourinho will leave this season when they fail to meet expectations.
Yea the headline is brick stirring and Conte's probably having a little dig, but what he's said is true really. But that's just common sense expectations given the stadium project and the fact 2 other teams (inc his) are financially doped and Utd are arguably the biggest club in the world (top 3 at least), we clearly shouldn't be expected to win anything domestically.

Let's see where we are after a couple of seasons in the new gaff.

I actually thought for a Chelsea Manager Conte seemed Ok.

However, having a dig at us the way he has done has really tinkled me off. I am so glad we have integrity as a club, we invest in our infrastructure, With the stadium / training ground and in our playing staff with our youth system. We have a long term plan and owners that believe in the plan. Not some obscenely rich oligarch that needs instant success otherwise he throws his toys out of his pram.

I really fudging hate those financially doping Chavs, almost as much as the gooners.

No one is talking about what poor transfer window Chelsea have having

Matic out, Bakayoko in
Ake and Terry out, Rudiger in
Begovic out, Caballero in
Costa out, Morata in

Back