• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

I genuinely feel for all those who believe it's all about winning trophies and nothing else.

fudge trophies, when it comes to a choice I prefer to watch my team playing superb, mostly winning football. If that means they fail to win a trophy at the end of the season then so be it, it's a trade-off I'm happy to accept.

Would I rather have been a fan of Leicester last season and watched as thugs at the back manhandled opponents whilst defending for the majority of the time and winning most games 1-0 on their way to the League title?

Frankly no.

Of course I want us to win a trophy but I get thoroughly tinkled off with this obsession that says it's the only thing that matters. I'll leave that stuff to the glory-hunters who all latched on to Liverpoo in the 70s and 80s ( I know a few of them) then switched to United in the 90s and 00s.

Over the past two seasons we have amassed more PL points than any other club. Which means I have enjoyed watching my team more often than any other fan in the country. We did not get a trophy for this outstanding achievement but that just goes to underline how arbitrary this whole trophy thing is.

SSN making out they are plucky underdogs winning the league tonight

Its basically the same fudging team that won it 2 years ago adding in £170m worth of new players and ridiculous wages

Not to the mentipn no injuries or european football

Simply fudge off Sky Clam Sports

Why whenever i see I willian, i feel like punching his face ? I mean, he's talented, but i also remember how he and his agent angled his move to the blue scum away from us, and every time we play, keeps scoring against us.

He just seems such a tosser. As opposed to Pedro, quality player I don't have such a disliking to.

hats off to them, they did their job

far more palatable to me than last season

I still think we dropped some soft points though

ec5973b0c1b6396c6f2f8b8a742c12fd.jpg

Cannot help himself

Sent from my E5823 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

hats off to them, they did their job

far more palatable to me than last season

I still think we dropped some soft points though
It is more palatable for one of the manufactured elite clubs to win the title than an ordinary club to come from no where and temporarily break their stranglehold? Can't say I get that, especially from a Spurs fan. So what you are saying is you are happiest when we return to the status quo? perhaps we should return to our rightful position of fighting for 4th place. Really don't understand the hatred of Leicester.

Last edited:
It is more palatable for one of the manufactured elite clubs to win the title than an ordinary club to come from no where and temporarily break their stranglehold? Can't say I get that, especially from a Spurs fan. So what you are saying is you are happiest when we return to the status quo? perhaps we should return to our rightful position of fighting for 4th place. Really don't understand the hatred of Leicester.

yes, because it's logical, predictable

I like order

What a BRILLIANT performance from Spurs this year.

We've essentially won the DOUBLE this year.

There used to be a team called Chelsea who were on the brink of bankruptcy; they were given £1billion for free, and they JUST beat us to it.

Spurs won the DOUBLE this year.

Back