• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

I'm saying that a player of equal stature internationally and held in a similar high regard although clearly not as good but in reality not as far behind as some Spurs fans may think... should cost 1/6th of the other player

Just because Paulinho wasn't great here doesn't make him a poor player and I can't fathom out what makes Oscar worth 600% of Paulinho

I am constantly surprised and pleased that we didn't have a Bentley situation on our hands with Paulihno, it's amazing to me that anyone paid anything for him. A 60m fee is somewhat high but the players are a completely different caliber, there are lots of reasons to have a tin foil hat on but the difference in fees of Oscar and Paulihno is not one of them.

I'm sure he doesn't care really, but I wonder does Conte know that he's manager of a shower of clams that everyone hates with a passion...

I would say all premiership managers take a pragmatic view to whatever club they are at. Obviously they have to feed brick to the drooling fans and media fluffy bunnies cuddlings, but they know at the end of the day they are a temp and will walk away with a sack full of money.

I'm sure he doesn't care really, but I wonder does Conte know that he's manager of a shower of clams that everyone hates with a passion...
I actually dislike these clams more than Arsenal especially after last season's oh so fake "let's do it for Ranieri" a guy they dumped like some cheap bird. I suspect our players will have more class than to shout their mouths off like Fabregas and Hazard did. There is very little to like about this club, a gangster owner ( allegedly), twuntish players and racist, classless fans. How sweet it would be to end their winning run and derail their title challenge even if it is only a temporary blip.

I actually dislike these clams more than Arsenal especially after last season's oh so fake "let's do it for Ranieri" a guy they dumped like some cheap bird. I suspect our players will have more class than to shout their mouths off like Fabregas and Hazard did. There is very little to like about this club, a gangster owner ( allegedly), twuntish players and racist, classless fans. How sweet it would be to end their winning run and derail their title challenge even if it is only a temporary blip.

Amen Brother!

Their policy does seem to have a whiff of "let's make sure that no rival club can get their hands on these players".

It makes me wonder whether football needs some sort of directive on how many players any club is allowed to have out on loan at one time?
That would be one of the best things ever to happen to football if that was to become a reality, which it never will.

Sent with Miele C1 Vacuum cleaner

Their policy does seem to have a whiff of "let's make sure that no rival club can get their hands on these players".

It makes me wonder whether football needs some sort of directive on how many players any club is allowed to have out on loan at one time?

Like perhaps none?

You can have your squad and your Academy. If you want to 'upgrade' you need to shift on the incumbent. If you are young and thrusting, you need to gamble and go off and play somewhere.

Like perhaps none?

You can have your squad and your Academy. If you want to 'upgrade' you need to shift on the incumbent. If you are young and thrusting, you need to gamble and go off and play somewhere.
I don't think zero is the right number. Loans can be a valuable part of a player's development. The things that I think are wrong are loan deals that last more than 1 season and also purchases where the player is immediately loaned out to a completely different club than the one he was purchased from.

Back