• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

£60m for Oscar! China is going to change the powerbase of the game as we know it today. Oscar earning £400k, Tevez apparently moving to China to earn £615k per week....

Am I the only one who thinks this is clubs over here cooking their books

Look who are the selling clubs

Chelsea are the one who have sold the most along with Russian ones and PSG

These are financially doped clubs who need to comply with FFP to compete

Who can check the books of a Chinese side to know the transfer fee legitimately and keep track

Who can check the books of a Chinese side to know the transfer fee legitimately and keep track
I'd be surprised if this isn't the case.

Agreed something does not seem right to me. Appears that Levy is not part of an alleged cartel when he only was able to get £10 million for Paulinho.

Agreed something does not seem right to me. Appears that Levy is not part of an alleged cartel when he only was able to get £10 million for Paulinho.

You mean the Brazil regular Paulinho Who as played 37 time for his country and is a regular

I know it's bizarre as baisically they should be a very similar value give or take 20% (not 500%)

You mean the Brazil regular Paulinho Who as played 37 time for his country and is a regular

I know it's bizarre as baisically they should be a very similar value give or take 20% (not 500%)

I'll hold my tongue until I'm sure I've understood you, are you trying to say that Oscar and Paulihno should have been sold for a similar amount?

I'll hold my tongue until I'm sure I've understood you, are you trying to say that Oscar and Paulihno should have been sold for a similar amount?

I'm saying that a player of equal stature internationally and held in a similar high regard although clearly not as good but in reality not as far behind as some Spurs fans may think... should cost 1/6th of the other player

Just because Paulinho wasn't great here doesn't make him a poor player and I can't fathom out what makes Oscar worth 600% of Paulinho

I'm saying that a player of equal stature internationally and held in a similar high regard although clearly not as good but in reality not as far behind as some Spurs fans may think... should cost 1/6th of the other player

Just because Paulinho wasn't great here doesn't make him a poor player and I can't fathom out what makes Oscar worth 600% of Paulinho

I think an argument can be made that he's three times as good and fees have doubled

Your view of course but Paulinho starts for Brazil and is deemed to be a very good player

I would say oscar is better but not that much better and is quite fragile and flaky hence why their selling him
Attackers/creators cost more than defenders/spoilers as a rule

Back