• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Championship and EFL Football

Doesn't look like anyone wants to challenge Brighton for that last playoff spot.

Birmingham into the relegation zone.

Doing a 30 mile ride first thing then back for a brunch and watch the games at lunch time, hoping Brighton beat Reading into the play offs. Both facing teams with nothing to play for.

With Reading and Brighton both losing, Blackburn are suddenly just 4 goals away from a playoff spot.

What a day.

Cycled over to Brighton with a mate and watched the game in the pub, meant I missed us but in hindsight I am glad we did. Pub was absolutely pumping and when the goal went in what a lovely feeling. Brighton will not go up but I hope they get to the final as I will get a ticket and go with my mates will be nice to enjoy a day out at Wembley without to much stress.

Seagullsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

What a day.

Cycled over to Brighton with a mate and watched the game in the pub, meant I missed us but in hindsight I am glad we did. Pub was absolutely pumping and when the goal went in what a lovely feeling. Brighton will not go up but I hope they get to the final as I will get a ticket and go with my mates will be nice to enjoy a day out at Wembley without to much stress.

Seagullsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Is dingdong Knight still the chairman ???

Is dingdong Knight still the chairman ???

Nope it is owner/chairman Tony Bloom who is a pro poker player. I used to work on building site run by his dad going back 25 years, good Jewish family. They worship in the Synagogue by Hove cricket ground.

dingdong Knight has a position at the club but it is like Norman Cook, just bluff. The dingdong Knight Lounge at the Amex is a nice place to spend some time, I stood next to Des Lynam with out realising it for ages after the Forest match in October.

Lovely club, if we play them I want us to win but I like Brighton no lying there I have a soft spot for them, unlike the pikey scumbags that are Portsmouth football club.

Been wondering for a long time, why odds on Blackpool being relegated from the Championship was so low.

Well im not wondering anymore :p

Blackpool squad down to EIGHT players with Championship season just three weeks away

The Tangerines kick off their campaign on August 9, but as it stands they don't even have a goalkeeper on their playing staff

While the likes of Premier League Manchester United and Chelsea debate which star names they will add to their bloated squads next the Tangerines really are down to the bare bones.

Some 27 players have left the club since the end of last season but remarkably chairman Karl Oyston is calm over the situation.

Indeed, he actually sees it as something of a positive.

"There is no panic," he told BBC Sport. "In fact, I see it as a benefit rather than a downside.

"It allows the manager to bring in his own team, as opposed to a manager picking up a squad that is already overloaded and he doesn't think is good enough."

David Perkins, Gary MacKenzie, Steve Davies, Bobby Grant, Tom Barkhuizen, Tony McMahon, Charles Dunne and new signing Sergei Zeniov are the ones remaining - not one is a goalkeeper.

Blackpool begin their pre-season programme at Penrith next weekend.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/blackpool-squad-down-eight-players-3864096#ixzz37ZEEhyV0

What a welcome for Stuart Pearce at Nottingham Forest yesterday =D>

[video=youtube;4u8ClS43VO8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u8ClS43VO8[/video]

Got Fulham in a few bets for promotion. Lost on the opening day away to Ipswich and today losing at home to Millwall?? What the **** are they doing??! Obviously don't want to go up!??!!!

Got Fulham in a few bets for promotion. Lost on the opening day away to Ipswich and today losing at home to Millwall?? What the **** are they doing??! Obviously don't want to go up!??!!!

2 games in, 44 to go, that is all its a marathon not a sprint

Back