• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Championship and EFL Football

3-2 QPR Carrol with 2 assists and im pretty sure it was his rebounded shot that led to the first goal.

Brighton into the p/off places

I hope the manager does not come out before the play off game and see he will leave if they do not get promoted as Poyet did, and lets hope no one does a poo on the away team dressing room wall, just makes them more wound up.

Got a lot of love for Brighton and have been to 6 games this season, I am still a yid obviously but i got a lot of team for Brighton.

I hope the manager does not come out before the play off game and see he will leave if they do not get promoted as Poyet did, and lets hope no one does a poo on the away team dressing room wall, just makes them more wound up.

Got a lot of love for Brighton and have been to 6 games this season, I am still a yid obviously but i got a lot of team for Brighton.

From a selfish POV (travelwise) I would not mind Wigan or even Derby to come up, but would be nice to see Brighton back in the top flight, and much as I like Harry I would prefer Brighton to come up before QPR or Reading

Wigan beating Reading to pretty much secure their playoff spot, but Bournemouth and Brighton both losing as well in the fight for the last spot.

Brighton were shocking again today, so boring. I hate these Spanish coaches.

Massive point for Blackpool. That last match v Charlton could decide who goes down.

Down in League Two, what a turnaround for Pompey, 2 weeks ago looking over their shoulder at the dropzone, a couple of wins on the bounce and they are a point off 9th!

Massive point for Blackpool. That last match v Charlton could decide who goes down.

Down in League Two, what a turnaround for Pompey, 2 weeks ago looking over their shoulder at the dropzone, a couple of wins on the bounce and they are a point off 9th!

I see that, getting rid of whittingham was a good move for them, should set them up for next season and a tilt at going up.

The championship is so close to call for the play offs is going to make an amazing run in, really not sure who will get 6th. Or who will go up really looking forward to watching it.

I see that, getting rid of whittingham was a good move for them, should set them up for next season and a tilt at going up.

The championship is so close to call for the play offs is going to make an amazing run in, really not sure who will get 6th. Or who will go up really looking forward to watching it.

could be a fantastic last day, with their superior GD and game in hand even Watford have an outside chance. Big win for Forest today, but that game in hand for Reading could be crucial

Do people think QPR will go up via the play-offs? On paper you have to think they should, but you wonder if tactically Rosler or McClaren could outwit him when it comes to the crunch:-k

Do people think QPR will go up via the play-offs? On paper you have to think they should, but you wonder if tactically Rosler or McClaren could outwit him when it comes to the crunch:-k

I have watched a bit of QPR and can not believe how poor they have been this season and I rated Redknapp as an 7.5 out of 10 when he was with us, but at QPR he has been a 5 out of 10 in my opinion, not very good at all and yes I think he could get out thought. Only thing in his favours is his match winners, but he seems to struggle deciding where they should fit into his team.

I have watched a bit of QPR and can not believe how poor they have been this season and I rated Redknapp as an 7.5 out of 10 when he was with us, but at QPR he has been a 5 out of 10 in my opinion, not very good at all and yes I think he could get out thought. Only thing in his favours is his match winners, but he seems to struggle deciding where they should fit into his team.

Looks like a motivation problem in some of the matches I've seen, which is something I would not have expected to see from a Redknapp team.

Interesting replies on QPR and Harry...I believe they will get a big fine/points deduction if they get promoted because of their overspend? Am I right?

What if they DON'T get promoted? What happens to them with the overspend etc?
Also what would Harry's move be next? (I suspect he'll resign, personally..)

Interesting replies on QPR and Harry...I believe they will get a big fine/points deduction if they get promoted because of their overspend? Am I right?

What if they DON'T get promoted? What happens to them with the overspend etc?
Also what would Harry's move be next? (I suspect he'll resign, personally..)

Think it unfair if they do but city and chelsea get away with it every year.

Tough game tonight for Brighton and they made it stressful for me, but they have 3 points on the board and that will put pressure on other teams this weekend.

Away to Nottingham Forest last game of the season will be tough going for Brighton I can still see them missing out on the play offs it is so tight.

That win puts an end to Bournemouth's faint hopes of a spot, still an outside chance for Watford and even Blackburn

Back