• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League Final plans for us stay at home fans.

I am doing my normal big game thing.
The game here starts at 10pm and ends at midnight.
I have planned a BBQ of Jumbo prawns, lobster tails, chicken tikka, aged fillet steak and a variety of sauces and salads.
I have invited 3 Spurs loving couples for the event. Only 3 couples as we only have 3 extra bedrooms. As the game ends late, they will be in NO state to drive home. and will have to sleep here.
We will start at around 6pm with lots of ice cold Tusker Lagers, bloody Mary and wine for the ladies.
We are lucky here in the tropics. We have affordable house staff. So my cook and gardener, both Spurs
fans, will be on hand to light the charcoal BBQ, bring the the stuff up to our Roof Top Bar & Grill, and do the cleaning after we celebrate or moan.

All the best guys. Hope we do this.
COYS

Ah, there it is. No doubt in my mind now, we'll win this! :D Come on! :D

I have planned a BBQ of Jumbo prawns, lobster tails, chicken tikka, aged fillet steak and a variety of sauces and salads.
I have invited 3 Spurs loving couples for the event. Only 3 couples as we only have 3 extra bedrooms. As the game ends late, they will be in NO state to drive home. and will have to sleep here.
We will start at around 6pm with lots of ice cold Tusker Lagers, bloody Mary and wine for the ladies.
We are lucky here in the tropics. We have affordable house staff. So my cook and gardener, both Spurs
fans, will be on hand to light the charcoal BBQ, bring the the stuff up to our Roof Top Bar & Grill, and do the cleaning after we celebrate or moan.

COYS
You are a role model for living the life!

COYS
Whereabouts are you?

I'm in Diani Beach, will be watching in a bar no doubt surrounded by guys in Liverpool shirts....lol

COYS

Right then, starting the prep for tomorrow.
Rubbed my meat, oh Er, put it in the fridge, was supposed to be a BBQ, but it's Scotland and we've not our summer yet. I'll tell you what day it is when it gets here.
Tried a margarita with blue Curaçao instead of triple sec, should have been the same, but wasn't.
And then the decorating.
Hope these pics upload OK.

Attachments

• 20190531_205732.jpg
    20190531_205732.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG-20190531-WA0000.jpeg
    IMG-20190531-WA0000.jpeg
    932 KB · Views: 22
Changed my plans from the stadium screening to watching in The Royal Oak pub in Weymouth, home of the South Dorset Spurs.

I’ve got a good feeling about this one, chaps.

Since all the pubs, bars and other dives were fully booked by Liverpool fans before our semi final had even been played, we've got a conference room at a hotel booked for the local Yids to gather at. With a capacity just over 100, it will be packed judging by the facebook event.

Seeing pics from mates in Madrid hanging out with Erik the viking, kinda wishing I was there now, but we'll have a great time tomorrow anyway. Win or lose, we always have the best parties afterwards.

Having a few friends over for BBQ, beer, wine, rohypnol or whatever it takes to calm my nerves. Gonna try to enjoy the moment as best I can. Will pop a Möet regardless of the result, either to celebrate like a mad man, or drown the sorrows.

Ohh, and there's a screening of the game at the conference center close to me, but of the 1000 capacity there it will probably be 900 filthy reds, so not going anywhere near that place! (unless we win, and I'll be promptly there to rub it in!)

COYS
Win or lose, keys in the bowl.

BBQ and beers with family before the match. For the match, I'll be rocking back and forth in my wardrobe.

I love seeing a the different things people are doing to enjoy the game, it's such an awesome community.
This needs to be a classic thread.

My wife offered to have CL party , but in our group of friends non of them like football. So the idea of trying to watch this game whilst explaining the rules was a bit to much. So it will be on my own looking through the window so I can smoke.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Epsom derby all day getting tinkled then carrying on after, going to be one severe hangover tomorrow. A victory parade will ease that:)

Nice 26 degrees today as well, cannot wait for the evening.

Back