• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2019/20

Don't watch it

Turned over at 2. Flicked back and they got a third so have Chelsea on now. At least Lille have equalised.

I know Salzburg scored but those Bin Dipping clams look awesome going forward. I don't usually say this but I fear for us at the end of the month going to Anfield because we look perennially vulnerable to the sort of firepower they have.

I fudging hate football.

Turned over at 2. Flicked back and they got a third so have Chelsea on now. At least Lille have equalised.

I know Salzburg scored but those Bin Dipping clams look awesome going forward. I don't usually say this but I fear for us at the end of the month going to Anfield because we look perennially vulnerable to the sort of firepower they have.

I fudging hate football.
hang on, hang on, Salzburg have got 2 back !

Difference in mental strength between us and Liverpool, if we had let a 3 goal lead slip like that we'd likely go on and lose the game.

Did anyone see what the Shaktar goalkeeper did? Unbelievable! Must have been some money involved there! Insane. I'll see if I can dig out a vid or gif.

That is very dodgy Kandi. Very suspicious

I'm watching Genk v Liv

About 7 of the Liv players have white socks on over their red socks. Surely grounds to throw them out of the CL and the Premier League?

And Samatta equalises!!!!! Oh no, ruled out.

Hang on... are the Liv socks genuinely white in the shin/ankle area? Wtf?

Very suspicious that Genk goal being ruled out with NO explanation nor video replay of why.
Genk got in 3 times with balls behind the defence.

That is very dodgy Kandi. Very suspicious

I'm watching Genk v Liv

About 7 of the Liv players have white socks on over their red socks. Surely grounds to throw them out of the CL and the Premier League?

And Samatta equalises!!!!! Oh no, ruled out.
The absolute minimum punishment

Can't work that Genk disallowed goal out?

When they showed it at half-time...the red line was more goalside than the blue...ie playing Genk onside?

Back