• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2019/20 - Round of 16: RB Leipzig

I'm not sure, Pool has been on a strong run of form for almost a season and a half, got to be a wobble at some point

- They have Leicester and us in next month, a early exit in the CL could hurt their confidence
- As you said, if City go out early as well, it will be focus for City which will add that little bit more pressure.

Other than last CL which I think we bottled, Klopp's sides don't have a great record at the final hurdle ..

Was just wondering this morning what City’s price is for the PL.

Leipzig are good, but we should stand a decent chance over two legs, I reckon.
Tough draw, but it was always going to be. A lot could change between now and February -- Europe's giants will be sniffing at Werner this January, and Nagelsmann too. Mourinho may have moulded us more into his own style. Lamela might even be fit!

Bayern will have sorted themselves out by then, so that's a very tough tie for Chelsea. Their kids may well be running out of steam too, hopefully after a terrible Christmas run that starts this weekend! I can't help but feel that an ailing Atletico side is a great draw for Liverpool...although if their strikers manage to find some form that'd be a tough one too.

One thing's for sure -- either Real or Emirates Marketing Project won't be gracing the latter stages of the competition. I can't decide whether I'd rather Real go out early or Emirates Marketing Project get the chance to focus on catching Liverpool in the league.

No. Leipzig are better than Atletico and arguably both real Madrid and Bayern.

Yeah, and we were better than Juve the year they fudged us ..

You don't want Atletico, Madrid, Juve or Bayern at this stage, their experience will kill you.

I'll take these guys all day long, similar to Dortmund, unexpected league leaders in great form in November .. lets see what happens in February

Probably the best we could have asked for.

There are no easy draws in a CL Last 16, but I think they were one of the two that most would have wanted

Dortmund were top of the League when we beat them last year and then they collapsed in the league.
The German League is like the Premier League before Mourinho came in. The table at Christmas meant very little and the back end of the season was were the league was won. There isn't the same pressure in the German League.

RB have been pretty poor in the Champions League group this year losing at home to Lyon, only drawing at home to Benfica and drawing at Lyon.

German football is at real low point right now after last years Champions League failures.

Back