• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2019/20 - Round of 16: RB Leipzig

It will be tough. A battle all around, tactically, individually, a test of consecration as always in these games. But we have a good chance. It's not a great draw, but not a bad one either.

I see the bookmakers have it as a very close call, no-one a favorite. I think that's right.

It will be tough. A battle all around, tactically, individually, a test of consecration as always in these games. But we have a good chance. It's not a great draw, but not a bad one either.

I see the bookmakers have it as a very close call, no-one a favorite. I think that's right.

So you're saying we need to get some ordained minister type to the NWHL?

It sounds crazy but could just work......"Our father, who art in Heaven, Sissoko be thy name..."

Leipzig is calling. Let's chill to the groove. Or something like that.

All the Boundersliga bonestrokers love to play the football hipster role. They did it when Dortmund was under Klopp. Now, this boutique club has become their darling.

Yup, they're in first place in Germany. They've won six straight. Five of those wins were against bottom six sides, the other against a porous Hoffenheim side in ninth place. Good teams can put up that sort of performance in the PL. In the Germany, it's a pretty bland level of play lately with neither Bayern or Dortmund hitting top form. Even Germany's classic chokers, die Wurstessers (the 'sausage eaters'), Schalke 04 are looking like top four material.

It would not shock me to see Salzburg's starlet, Erling Braut Haaland, shift to corporate cousins Leipzig in January for a little added seasoning before being flogged for big money to an English club.

Bayern is normally clear by the winter break or like last year 3pts off the top and still won it
This year 6pts behind and 5th is unheard of. :eek:
Will still be there or thereabouts at the end.
Dortmund are poor this season for them.
Leipzig are doing a Leicester.

Monoco v Lille is on at the same time. Who to watch? Our next CL opponents or the players that we'll be linked with over the next year.

Look on the bright side whatever game you choose you'll be avoiding this idiot. Jamie Carragher was named Pundit of the Year at the FSA Awards on Monday. First Trump then Boris now this!

Bayern is normally clear by the winter break or like last year 3pts off the top and still won it
This year 6pts behind and 5th is unheard of. :eek:
Will still be there or thereabouts at the end.
Dortmund are poor this season for them.
Leipzig are doing a Leicester.
3 points is nothing with half a season left, would say 6 points is nothing to worry about either. Just look at our league, City were what, 12 points off Pool at the half way stage?

I’d imagine Bayern are still favorites to win that league?

Any idea why the values are all so different ?? co-efficient maybe

As memory serves each country gets allocated an amount (based on audience etc), and then each countries amount gets allocated based on league finish.

So it was something like
1st 40%
2nd 30%
3rd 20%
4th 10%

(I made the split up, but you get what I mean).

I think it was something like a fixed amount to each team, but then the TV money was split as above

Any idea why the values are all so different ?? co-efficient maybe
IIRC there are all sorts of factors. How high you finished in your league (hence finishing 2nd is a lot better than 4th), previous CL performances (the dreaded UEFA co-efficient), which league you're in, etc.

It's testament to the job Poch did that we're pretty much best of the rest. Still 4th out of the 5 English CL clubs.on the coefficients, mind:

https://www.football-coefficient.eu/coefficient/

Back