• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2016/17

Do we really always need the extended family on the pitch? Get on with it.

I'm off to the things I hate about modern football thread.

That Juve goal where it was clipped across, chest and volley pass, then chest and finish, all off the ground, reminded me of Spurs v Crystal Palace when we did the same and Alli spun and finished.

Isco's haircut reminded me of Jamie Redknapp at Pool, as someone said above.

Too much acting and diving and niggly fouls for me, there was some great football but a lot of very cynical takedowns and disruptions, we need to help the refs to stamp this out.

I want to see Ronaldo cry

DBYMTP6XkAArcVn.jpg

Three points

1) with the pre match "entertainment", is UEFA trying to turn this into a "Super Bowl" event?

2) Ronnie looks better than he did 5 years ago

3) Fairytales don't happen in the Champions league (sorry gigi) unless the captain is John Terry, I still can't believe they beat Munchen on their home turf

Back