• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2016/17

Dortmund/Monaco may get called off - reports of an explosion on the Dortmund team bus :eek:

Marc Bartra on his way to hospital.

Any news about the surrounding area? If only Bartra is on his way to hospital from what was a presumably crowded bus, I'm guessing (or hoping) the explosion wasn't a powerful or otherwise deliberate one. Maybe glass from the windows in Bartra's case?

The Guardian's live coverage of Juve vs Barcelona just mentioned that Bartra's going to hospital for a cut hand - which, if true is a lot better than what some were expecting, thankfully.

Might be a particularly powerful firecracker that busted the windows. Something like this.

yeah sounds like a minor incident tbf

C9JwMSxXUAAs5z-.jpg:large

The pictures of the bus from the kerb show superficial damage to a couple of the back windows - don't know how the other side looks, but there's also a lack of charring or blast marks on the ground, the adjacent grass or the trees. Watzke says there were three explosions, and Bild says that those three explosions came from devices placed on a corner the bus would have to slow down at in order to navigate. Although absolutely nothing is confirmed yet except for Bartra being largely fine apart from superficial arm injuries, of course.

Edit: players (and Tuchel) waiting outside the bus -

3-0. Barca are all over the place! I'd fancy us against them now. BTW, does anyone see the point of Rakitic?

3-0. Barca are all over the place! I'd fancy us against them now. BTW, does anyone see the point of Rakitic?

That's what I was thinking too - for the first time in decades, I now think we could cause Barca serious trouble with a full strength, in form first 11. At least the way they're playing tonight. Our pressing game would be very dangerous for them and I think our defence can handle a poorly playing Barca attack.

Back