• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2016/17

Seeing arse lose like that feels almost better than when we're winning! What's the German word for schadenfreude? :p

Waiting on Arsenal Tv like

raw

Maybe I'll get embarrassed tomorrow night, if City win well, but I have a feeling that Monaco will go a long way this year. Monaco have a crop of very talented players, with a blend of youth and experience. I think they'll surprise a few and I'm going to say that they'll reach the semi final.

Maybe I'll get embarrassed tomorrow night, if City win well, but I have a feeling that Monaco will go a long way this year. Monaco have a crop of very talented players, with a blend of youth and experience. I think they'll surprise a few and I'm going to say that they'll reach the semi final.

Monaco are comfortably the best side we have played in a couple of years at least IMO

At Wembley we should have won and created more then neigh but at there ground on that awful pitch they were rampant

City 1-0 up. And hats off to them.

Sidibe on a yellow, so what do City do? They run at him, and hey presto it leads to a goal.

Time and time again, when we have an opposing defender on a yellow, the first thing I always say is. 'Run at him for the rest of the game' and what do we do? More often than not - nothing

Thought Leverkusen looked a decent side.............

Oh. Wait a minute.

2-0 down at home after 25 mins.......surely there is some mistake.:)

I think us and Moscow made them look good.

We got given a great chance to progress to the Last 16 with that draw, and we blew it. Made worse when you see how poor leciester are, and they are sat where we should be

Back