• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cengiz Ünder

IF we have signed him then I'm cautiously excited. I remember how excited I was by the signing of Jonathan Blondel and I honestly thought that Alex Pritchard was going to be magnificent. I'm hopeful. Of course he could turn out to be another Bale or Ali.

I love this thread. This is exactly what drives me to despair, someone I or anyone I know has never heard of and we are going to sign him and he will make us league champions. If only we can sign Upyer Jaqzee to play with him and there is no end to how well we will do next season.

how will he get a work permit without being exceptional talent (unlikely) or 45% turkeys games last 2 years? move on.

If we got this guy and upyer jaqzee, I'd be over the moon. Close shop for the summer. Jaqzee is probably off to real or Barca though, so no point getting our hopes up.

:p

Plays in the hole, doesn't he?

york.gif

(Finishes laughing at the McCarthey gif)

Not surprised one bit. We're every agent's, player's, Chairmen/President's favourite club to mention when talking about in a 'potential move', always gets the rich boys into action.

Not really.....We are after a certain type of player, youngish and talented, that wont cost much and will fit with our wage structure. We are competing with the likes of Roma, Leipzig, Dortmund, Napoli, Sevilla etc not the big rich boys

Not really.....We are after a certain type of player, youngish and talented, that wont cost much and will fit with our wage structure. We are competing with the likes of Roma, Leipzig, Dortmund, Napoli, Sevilla etc not the big rich boys
And still we lose out.

Back