• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cengiz Ünder

Tottenham strike £8m deal over 19-year-old wonder-kid Cengiz Ünder nicknamed ‘Turkish Dybala’
http://turkish-football.com/man-uni...er-kid-cengiz-under-nicknamed-turkish-dybala/

Looks brilliant on YouTube of course, but I would say this would be an interesting signing. Looks equally good with both feet, has pace and trickery, and looks to be able to play an attacking role from left, right and centre. Poch values versatility.

And if he flops (he won't) he is a headline writers dream...

Underwhelming

Versatility is good with the way we play.

Tottenham strike £8m deal over 19-year-old wonder-kid Cengiz Ünder nicknamed ‘Turkish Dybala’
http://turkish-football.com/man-uni...er-kid-cengiz-under-nicknamed-turkish-dybala/

Looks brilliant on YouTube of course, but I would say this would be an interesting signing. Looks equally good with both feet, has pace and trickery, and looks to be able to play an attacking role from left, right and centre. Poch values versatility.

I know it's a YouTube video but there are some serious moments of quality from the kid.

Looks exciting and at that price it's a no brainer.

A cheap Bernado Silva. Get him in!!

Interesting generation Of Turkish kids coming through......Unal, Mor and Under are 3 very bright prospects

Turkish kid looks incredibly composed for such a young player. Price seems far to cheap to be true

Looks quite lightweight, but at least he's quick, and seems to have a good shot on him! If we get him for 8M, that would seem like a good piece of business, based on the Youtube impression. :p

Some remarkable finishes on show in the compilation video. Unlike some you see, it wasn't all down to terrible defending.

Defoe-like finishing, but with better dribbling ability (from the YT snippets). At 19 that's impressive. Poch is the man for him to work under. There is zero doubt: as a young player you would be eager to work with Pochettino, and know that Mourinho would see you loaned out or in the youth team. Fingers crossed.

Ade is a fan

cengiz-under-30-4.jpg

I like these suprising transfers. He could be very good in a couple of years, so hopefully if we do get him in now we can see him reach his potential.

why no separate thread on this kid? An UNDERsight surely? He is going to be huge according to those supposedly in the know !

Back