• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Capital One Cup 2015-16

The fudge is going on? Just checked to see the score and Wednesday up 3-0? And Le Arse is playing a decent team as well? Hah! :D:D:D:D

This Chelsea side is so turgid. Zero movement up front. They all realize they're playing like brick, but nobody can be bothered to do something.

The last time I was in the Wedsnesday stadium was 19 years ago. Looked like a very miserable City from memory. I hope the other Londoners get the same feeling on their way home.

I fudging hate Charlie Adam, but he just gained a little bit of respect from me for walking off the pitch telling his manager he wants the first penalty.

Back