• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Capital One Cup 2015-16

I wasn't bothered either way about this one. Funny that they play eachother again on Wednesday night. It will be interesting to see how both sides deal with today's result. Hopefully Liverpool will make amends and beat Emirates Marketing Project giving us a bit more breathing space.

Sturridge did the square root of folk all - Now he's crying! what is that all about?

The lad has problems!

Sturridge crying. Can't help smiling at it. One half of Wembley, sorry, Anfield South finally red.

Yaya almost getting into a fight with Sterling. Lol

What was that about? Was Yaya trying to get everyone to celebrate in front of the Liverpool fans and did Willy tell him not to? Very strange start to the celebrations, Yaya looks like a troublemaker.

What was that about? Was Yaya trying to get everyone to celebrate in front of the Liverpool fans and did Willy tell him not to? Very strange start to the celebrations, Yaya looks like a troublemaker.

After Yaya scored he ran off on a lap of honour with his shirt off while everyone else goes to congratulate Caballero.

After Yaya scored he ran off on a lap of honour with his shirt off while everyone else goes to congratulate Caballero.

Could see Cabellero look towards Yaya expecting him to come over and celebrate with Caballero. But nope. Yaya goes off on his own... Caballero turns to whoever the other closest player was and they all celebrate knowing that Caballero was the hero...

I only watched from the second half of extra time, but Yaya looked completely fudged. Could barely walk. City were so so open because of it as no one was filling in for him in central midfield either.

looked to me like Caballero wanted to go back and save another penalty

I watched the highlights last night, mignolet kept them in it with a couple of excellent saves, although it was obviously his brain fart that gifted city the opener, Klopp must be so frustrated with him, he's bound to bin him in the summer, it doesn't matter how many great reaction stops you make if you let in a speculative long shot every game because you don't know where your feet should be, no defence is going to settle securely in front of that

Back