• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Going to finish above us and challenge for the top 4 according to the bell piece Hammers fan who works with me

Same. We ended up agreeing that whoever finishes highest in the league wins the bet. The loser has to go to the opponents stadium wearing a home team shirt. Snow ball chance in hell but imagine if I lost...

What a rubbish bet. What do you gain from that? Swap it to cold hard cash, not inviting that spankwangle to Wembley

Over the last two seasons, he's lost a case of beers each season. I've got too much beer. Every bet is a guarantee win for me. West Ham are nowhere near our level. Let alone their 'stadium'...

Going to finish above us and challenge for the top 4 according to the bell piece Hammers fan who works with me
The afore mentioned bell end said West Ham played really well yesterday and deserved a point, us however, well we were brick and just got lucky

:D:D:D:D:D:D

A draw with ManU wouldn't have disappointed me, but if someone was to lose - and it was always going to be WH - then good to see them get a thrashing. Straight to the bottom and long may they rest there. A decade or two of derbies with Millwall at their lunar crater stadium are to be hoped for.

A draw with ManU wouldn't have disappointed me, but if someone was to lose - and it was always going to be WH - then good to see them get a thrashing. Straight to the bottom and long may they rest there. A decade or two of derbies with Millwall at their lunar crater stadium are to be hoped for.
Why stop there, how about "El classico" of the National League with Orient!

Back