• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

aren't u pleased we've got a chairman like Levy, nothing like this would ever happen under his stewardship

How much did we get back in the day when Sugar messed up? 8 points or something? Oh how nice it would be to have that annoying club relegated
Didn't we end up having the points given back though? My history is pretty ropey but I thought Alan Sugar got them back for us somehow...

Just googled it, yep. Sugar did us proud.

Nothing's going to happen here is it? The case will last a year or so, if they're found guilty the FA will then schedule something for 6 months down the line to try and bury everything like they did with lasagnegate. They'll drag their feet as long as is possible to avoid making any impactful decision. I predict a slap on the wrist from the FA and an HMRC fine.

Nothing's going to happen here is it? The case will last a year or so, if they're found guilty the FA will then schedule something for 6 months down the line to try and bury everything like they did with lasagnegate. They'll drag their feet as long as is possible to avoid making any impactful decision. I predict a slap on the wrist from the FA and an HMRC fine.

yep, they'll get hammered with the fine though, at least a couple of hundred quid, each

Plenty of history of teams being docked points for dodgy payments

Chesterfield
Swindon
Us

In recent years

This won't be sorted out quickly so the the teams that would benefit from it won't - Huddersfield/team that finished 18th in the PL this season.

Give them an inward transfer ban till sorted

Looks like Marseille are the problem here

Yeah funny how most of the Marseille transfers got done quickly EXCEPT ours.

'D'you think you could pay.........''
Levy: 'No'

'I've got this account in blah blah blah......'

'If you could split the payment........'
Levy 'No'

'D'you think we could just declare.......'

etc etc

Sure Levy could be in the next Persil advert.

Back