• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

It sounds like individuals and not the club
The cycling track got raided by 50 officers this morning.

That doesn't sound like "Can we have some information on this individual" that sounds more like "Everyone step back from the computers, we're seizing them all now".

It sounds like individuals and not the club

Legally that does not matter as its done under the umbrella of the club so the club is guilty for not having procedure in place to stop this.

Swindon town were relegated for this, I hope if guilty the league does not bottle this.

Sullivan is dodgy as hell and linked to gangsters, this is not totally a shock

Legally that does not matter as its done under the umbrella of the club so the club is guilty for not having procedure in place to stop this.

Swindon town were relegated for this, I hope if guilty the league does not bottle this.

Sullivan is dodgy as hell and linked to gangsters, this is not totally a shock

I was trying to recall what Swindon got.

Chesterfield got 9 points as well

The cycling track got raided by 50 officers this morning.

That doesn't sound like "Can we have some information on this individual" that sounds more like "Everyone step back from the computers, we're seizing them all now".

From one of the reporters

"On reports Saudi Sportswashing Machine MD Lee Charnley arrested, HMRC say several men working in professional football arrested for suspected tax fraud"

To me that sounds more individuals than the club

From one of the reporters

"On reports Saudi Sportswashing Machine MD Lee Charnley arrested, HMRC say several men working in professional football arrested for suspected tax fraud"

To me that sounds more individuals than the club
Well you can't arrest a club.

If individuals broke the law conducting company business then both the club and the individuals are liable.

Sounds like issues with French players.... "We've got Payet...."

was it worth the mess for half a season of decent play

Now I understand. This massive level of financial cheating is the only explanation of how they managed to avoid relegation since 2012.

Sounds like issues with French players.... "We've got Payet...."

was it worth the mess for half a season of decent play
That deal sounded dodgy all summer long.

Despite protestations of "We're not selling at any price" from the dildo brothers, clubs like West Ham don't keep players like Payet. I assume they could offer a better wage due to it being tax-free.

That deal sounded dodgy all summer long.

Despite protestations of "We're not selling at any price" from the dildo brothers, clubs like West Ham don't keep players like Payet. I assume they could offer a better wage due to it being tax-free.
I think its more to do with the deal in getting him in the first place / selling back hence the Saudi Sportswashing Machine link. very much rumours at the moment.

"HMRC officers have also been at Chelsea FC this morning with a request for info in connection with raids. Story to follow on @MailSport" - MArseille as well - --- Ponts deduction

How much did we get back in the day when Sugar messed up? 8 points or something? Oh how nice it would be to have that annoying club relegated

I think its more to do with the deal in getting him in the first place / selling back hence the Saudi Sportswashing Machine link. very much rumours at the moment.

"HMRC officers have also been at Chelsea FC this morning with a request for info in connection with raids. Story to follow on @MailSport" - MArseille as well - --- Ponts deduction
Got to be Demba Ba then?

Anyone else been at all three clubs?

I think its dealing with the club rather than the same player - batshuayi
Saudi Sportswashing Machine have a load of Marseille
Payet for westham

This was on one of the Saudi Sportswashing Machine site

"It's all down to Marseille and agents. Ourselves and West Ham have filed tax returns saying we have paid x for a player, Marseille have filed tax returns saying they were paid z for the same player, the discrepancy has been discovered and an investigation needs to be carried out to see who has filed the incorrect amount and tried to avoid paying the tax. The issue with the agents is who they should be paying their tax and national insurance to."

Back